Game-Labs Forum

Just saw new ship paint

Sir Robert Calder

Is this a joke?

Did you modify your ship textures?

Or is it a legitimate support issue?  If it is legitimate, there is nothing saying so in your ticket, and if I was game labs support, I would ignore it as you don't specifically ask for anything and you don't specifically ask for help.

In all seriousness, it's not a modification of game files. Corrupted textures generally occur for my laptop machine (doesn't occur in other intensive games), though it's usually fixed with a restart of the game client. If there's a log or something I can access to post here if the issue happens again feel free to direct me to it. I want to believe this is a unique issue with my own laptop, (some other strange graphical errors like glitchy lines appearing on the map, which I'll post if I get a good shot of in the future) but other games I run tend to not run into similar issues.

On my more powerful desktop machine this is never a problem.

I apologize if the light-heartedness of our pink & purple flotilla came off in the wrong tone for this forum.

In all seriousness, it's not a modification of game files. Corrupted textures generally occur for my laptop machine (doesn't occur in other intensive games), though it's usually fixed with a restart of the game client. If there's a log or something I can access to post here if the issue happens again feel free to direct me to it. I want to believe this is a unique issue with my own laptop, (some other strange graphical errors like glitchy lines appearing on the map, which I'll post if I get a good shot of in the future) but other games I run tend to not run into similar issues.

I apologize if the light-heartedness of our pink & purple flotilla came off in the wrong tone for this forum.

That could be your graphics cards on your laptop, have you tried updating or reinstalling your drivers(from scratch)? That might fix your issue

Captain, report such things via F11 button in the game. Also, as it has been suggested, please try to update/reinstall GPU drivers, also have you tried different graphics settings (like from high to med, from med to low) to check if the issue has gone?