Game-Labs Forum

Will soon be looking for pirates who pirate pvp1

Mrdoomed

Hello pvp1 pirates, my friends and i play pirates on pvp2 currently but after the merge we are not sure. I was hoping to get some info on the pirate outlook there first.

We all rolled pirates to play pirates and didnt know we would be a formal nation when we did. Thats ok and more power to those who expand the kingdom but we choose to run and play more like pirates of yor. We operate out of freeports over a hour away from our safe haven and none of us have been to a pirate city in almost a month other than the capital for a few minutes each week or two.

We mainly spend our time hunting in a small group or solo looking for English merchantmen or navy ships amd have done ok so far ( our biggest catch was 189k worth of loot plus the ship) and want to keep playing this way. We are not opposed to doing PB but would like it on a micro scale such as finding a port we want to operate out of raid and hold it for as long as we can and defend its waters viciously.

Once we get to pvp1 we will try and see if that can be done there or if there are others who play that way.

Any info or tips or calls from like minded people would be much appreciated.

And please national guys can you keep this respectful and not turn it into another thread about hating pirates PLEASE. This is mostly a call to pirates.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE POLITE WAY WE WILL ALL ACT.

hey Mrdoomed...yes there are a number of clans/players playing exactly like you guys on pvp1. I'll not go into to much detail here but you're welcome to pm me if you need more info. Hope to see you on pvp1 soon ;)

Ha i understand the secrets, we operate under the view too. I will pm you afternim off work to learn more. We will wait for merge but it sounds like its comming soon.

Happy hunting sirs.

Once we get to pvp1 we will try and see if that can be done there or if there are others who play that way.

I think you should consider playing with players on a team that believe in the same things you do. That may require playing a nation. I believe you know who is most like you on this board. You may want to seek out where they are located at.

I might be a little cryptic here but based on your post I think you know what I mean.

weren't you the guy who strongly urged players to not leave pvp2 and lashed out at anyone with a different opinion?

Dont attack me please. If you read what ive said about ME swapping it will be with the merger or when forced. I dont " lash out" at someone with different opinions i simple state mine and stand by that. If thats to harsh for someone then tjat would be thier problem i think.

Thanks.

I think you should consider playing with players on a team that believe in the same things you do. That may require playing a nation. I believe you know who is most like you on this board. You may want to seek out where they are located at.

I might be a little cryptic here but based on your post I think you know what I mean.

Yeah i know what you mean and we are discussing that very thing , we just wanted to put out some feelers to see the player base of pirates over there. Edited by Mrdoomed

weren't you the guy who strongly urged players to not leave pvp2 and lashed out at anyone with a different opinion?

Nothing wrong with trying to fight hard to save a server. Eventually the server just dies anyway. I think that is commendable not something to be criticized.

the difference between pirate in pvp2 and pvp1 you ll see it  by yourself:

pirate in pvp2 if they see royal navy, they run

pirate in pvp1 if they see royal navy they are happy like they see a treasure chest and royal navy run

p.s : just joking, no meant to offend anyone sorry :lol:

Edited by thp