Game-Labs Forum

Merging PvP1 & PvP2 -- Some questions.

well on pvp1 the grand server at 8pm cst there was 510 people on that isnt very much people are leaving this game in droves and something has to be done and it seems the dev dont care one bit

total people online from pvp1-pvp2 last nite at 8pm cst was 746 give or take that wont cut it period game needs help but the dev have to listen first

• Like 1

PVP1 will always be better then PVP2, and I play on east coast US and never have problems with disconnects.

With respect, you speak only for yourself here.  I played on what is now PVP1 prior to EA, and once EA launched jumped to PvP2...not for the ping or player count, but for the change in community.

The mass panic rats jumping ship thing we have seen the past week is just from the larger clans choosing to seek larger server for more PVP because USA was rolling everyone on PVP2.  Then people who don't follow the game events so much freaked out abit.

Simple fact losing your stuff is a poor excuse to be dramatic as it has ALWAYS been the case we could have a soft wipe of both servers at anytime and will probably at some time in the future...so if losing your precious ports is your objection, good luck.

Alot of it will have to do with what the influx of players looks like after the major changes with land in battles and if/when they start advertising or moving into an active Beta state.  All this doom and gloom crap is uncalled for really.  Play the server you enjoy logging into.  Me, myself, and I will NOT be going back to EU server unless forced to, because community and freewill.