Game-Labs Forum

Americans (PvP1)

Vernon Merrill

Ya Grim, if you knew the details...

Anyway, in a surprise dawn attack, Cayo Largo is back in US hands.

The timer was set like that just to be a temporary annoyance.  Pirates really didn't intend to defend it.  You did take it much sooner then expected, we thought nobody would be that willing to wake up early for the PB

As a nation we need to seek peace with our closest enemies (which we have been trying to do since before we were at war <cough> Spain <cough>) and we need to continue to focus our efforts and organize well.

Remove the port timers from Mariel and Matanzas and I would be shocked if there weren't ambassadors coming around immediately. You have no need of these ports, and they are nothing but two big middle fingers sticking up at Havana. Don't expect any cooperation until you stop letting timers do your talking for you.

The British and Pirates do not have a pact. Hence we fight them and releive them of their ports. A single Pirate in a single clan has decided to make a pact with the Brits. That pact is not recognised by any other clan and hardly by anyone in that guild either.

Yea, I'm not sure where he got the idea that there was some kind of official arrangement between the Pirates and British, we've been attacking each other every day.

Yea, I'm not sure where he got the idea that there was some kind of official arrangement between the Pirates and British, we've been attacking each other every day.

I liken it to World of Tanks, where both sides begin the match saying "oh gee thanks Matchmaker lololol" just to have their excuses in place early in case they lose.

Once again nowhere did I mention a formal agreement, I understand that as a pirate a good education is hard to come by. Quite frankly in this game there is no such thing as a formal agreement and I trust no one outside of my clan as far as I can throw their ship and fully expect each and everyone to do what is best for their interests.