Game-Labs Forum

Verbal Harassment

HmsHunter

we don't. That is the point.

So much this. Toxic behaviour only happens because it thrives in a community which allows it or is apathetic towards it. If the community doesn't want it then they need to form a consensus that such behaviour will not be tolerated. Reporting each and every instance does two things. One, it lets the Admin know that its players don't like it. And two, it lets the perpetrators know that they will be challenged and that there will be consequences.

Edited by Joe Spivey

So much this. Toxic behaviour only happens because it thrives in a community which allows it or is apathetic towards it. If the community doesn't want it then they need to form a consensus that such behaviour will not be tolerated. Reporting each and every instance does two things. One, it lets the Admin know that its players don't like it. And two, it lets the perpetrators know that they will be challenged and that there will be consequences.

I am actually on your sides with this. I hope it does go that way. Trust me after years of running a clan in WoT I am very tired of that atmosphere!

• 2 weeks later...