Game-Labs Forum

Sucessful Talks between Danish-Norway and Sweden

Meraun

After the War between Danish-Norway and Sweden escalated in the past Days  leading to heavy losses on the swedish side, negotations between all Major Danish and all Major Swedish Clans happend yesterday Night.

After literally hours of talks between all Factions taking part in this War, an agreement between Danish-Norway and Sweden was made.

Following Ports well be returned to Sweden:

-Codrington, Phillipsburg, Oranjestad, Basseterre, Charlestown, St.Johns, English Harbour

The Danes will keep Fort Baai and Marigot.

Further agreement’s are included:

-Both sides will stop any Missionsganking

-Both Sides will stop to attack each others Traders (this also opens many Northwestern ports for Sweden)

-No more Portbattles between Sweden and the Dane’s

-Fleet PvP is allowed.

All agreements will stop with the next Map-wipe

No Alliances with any Nation like France or Britian was broken.

Sweden saw this agreement necessaire in Order to provide a Region for our Players to do Missions and Level up as well a provide us with resources for Crafting.

Dont worry you well get PvP, we take care of that. :-)

• Like 6

I wasn´t really fine with the loss of our habours. But i dealed with it. I think, i´m not lying, some clanmember and me are not very happy with the agreement. We had fun @ missionhopping and sending back single danish players to their hometowns without their ships. No 3rd rate fleets where arround. Yesterday leveling in a group was without interruptions except burning down a danish undercrewed consti.

Nevertheless i will obey the agreement. :)

I wasn´t really fine with the loss of our habours. But i dealed with it. I think, i´m not lying, some clanmember and me are not very happy with the agreement. We had fun @ missionhopping and sending back single danish players to their hometowns without their ships. No 3rd rate fleets where arround. Yesterday leveling in a group was without interruptions except burning down a danish undercrewed consti.

Nevertheless i will obey the agreement. :)

Besides the Crafting -problems, we woud get serious Recruitmentrpoblems with one Port and no possiblity to do Missions.

We will get you PvP dont worry :-)

So much about "we will form KF and will fight back"...

We woud be  sieged in Gustavia until every Player stopped playing in Sweden. 

And we have no meaning to take our Ports back because we are outnumbered and outgunned.

Sweden woud have died in a Week. Players woud have left and switched Nations as some did.

We get our fights, i promise you taht.

-Fleet PvP is allowed. 

I guess this Point will leave you enough room of interpretation that two or more Danish Players still will attack single or weak underdog swedish Players (including Newbies) maybe on their ways to a Mission around Fort Baai or Marigot?

I guess this Point will leave you enough room of interpretation that two or more Danish Players still will attack single or weak underdog swedish Players (including Newbies) maybe on their ways to a Mission around Fort Baai or Marigot?

as a matter of fact, this was our proposal. they wanted to ban all PvP. Wich we disagreed in.

Well, yesterday few our traders was attacked after this agreement. As i see here, not all sweden is pleased with this, but i can say that after this agreement our national chat just explode. Sweden and frenches redeem almost all ports for free, and danes will get nothing from this excepts backstab (again) after few weeks, cooperated with brits and france <_<. It looks more like danes loose this war ffs :)

Our captains waste billions of gold(flags) for nothing and noone will give it back.

So, dear DRUNK and other unpleased sweden, you are free to brake this agreement in any time, because you can't even imagine how many unpleased danes we have here :D

Further agreement’s are included:

-Both sides will stop any Missionsganking

-Both Sides will stop to attack each others Traders (this also opens many Northwestern ports for Sweden)

-No more Portbattles between Sweden and the Dane’s

- treason against the people

- fraternisation

These plans are destined to fail.

• Like 1

The important fact is - as Meraun wrote in his announcement:

This all is an agreement between MAJOR Danish and MAJOR Swedish Clans and not between two nations. I think on both sides there will be also in the future random players or little Clans who can do whatever they want. The Major Clans on both sides can not handle them. It is unnecessary to get excited about ;)

Edited by Tegetthoff
  • Like 4

The important fact is - as Meraun wrote in his announcement:

This all is an agreement between MAJOR Danish and MAJOR Swedish Clans and not between two nations. I think on both sides there will be also in the future random players or little Clans who can do whatever they want. The Major Clans on both sides can not handle them. It is unnecessary to get excited about ;)

I think it means free sailing on trader ships is impossible. Not even single dane trader can be sure, he won't be ganked as it was today by night, just because on sweden player Carl random face it doesn't shown any info about his clan or will he support agreement or not.

I will bring this news to our clan.

I think it means free sailing on trader ships is impossible. Not even single dane trader can be sure, he won't be ganked as it was today by night, just because on sweden player Carl random face it doesn't shown any info about his clan or will he support agreement or not.

I will bring this news to our clan.

same can and will happen to our Ships as well by your minor Clans...

As you said as well some people on both sides are unhappy.. But the Major Clans on both sides will enforce it

@Reki

Well its a PvP Server after all, and you cant expect to sail you stuff without guards near enemy ships without beeing attacked.

Im sure it wasn't dane side who propose this part about traders, but it will be our traders who will hurt because of naive =\

same can and will happen to our Ships as well by your minor Clans...

As you said as well some people on both sides are unhappy.. But the Major Clans on both sides will enforce it

i just said there is no point in "safety" limited edition. It should be 100% or 0%

Im sure it wasn't dane side who propose this part about traders

Following Conditions came form the Danish side, not from Sweden:

-No mission Ganking

-No PB

-no attacks on Traders

I know this since i was one of the three  Swedish Diplomats during the Talks with the Danes

• Like 1

Well, yesterday few our traders was attacked after this agreement. As i see here, not all sweden is pleased with this, but i can say that after this agreement our national chat just explode. Sweden and frenches redeem almost all ports for free, and danes will get nothing from this excepts backstab (again) after few weeks, cooperated with brits and france <_<. It looks more like danes loose this war ffs :)

Our captains waste billions of gold(flags) for nothing and noone will give it back.

So, dear DRUNK and other unpleased sweden, you are free to brake this agreement in any time, because you can't even imagine how many unpleased danes we have here :D

I think a sandbox is not your way to have fun. Always moaning and bitching arround. Everyone tries to backstab or scam you and nobody is doing what you want. Please be careful, or you will get a burnout while playing NA ^^ .

• Like 1

Keep off player traders, come on, not that hard is it?

small thing to watch out for to save one owns nation utter destruction.

And the demand from the Danish-Norwegians was this.

Free pass for traders for 2 days, so we can reclaim our contracts, from the ports Sweden will get back.

We already have screen shots of Swedish major clans ganking our trader ships.

Swedish players (HRE) where on a ganking rampage outside Vieques/Amalienborg during the peace talks. 

Talking about loading the guns under the table while begging for peace.

you talk like victors, and act like traitors.

Edited by Pokerjoker
  • Like 2

So now i see you are trying to fix game problems by forum aggreements? 

The game was designed to be that way. So the devs want it to be like this. If the devs dont want it to be like this they need to change the mechanics. 

This situation was 100% predictable, it was bound to happen. The devs let it happen. If they wanted player aggreements and diplomacy that everyone is in line with, then they would implement it into the game.

Nothing will ever change if you keep hiding the true state of the game behind player aggreements. 

and btw.: Sweden was always labeled "impossible". Sweden got what they came for, an unplayable nation. It's like that by design! 

Next nation eradicated from the map could possibly be france, what will happen then? Either this is how the devs want it to be, or they change it. 

• Like 1

so what you are saying is that the guys that were inside the peace talks, could not tell their own clan members, after the meeting, to not gank our traders, in their own clan? 

Need time to inform.

Right.

KF did, and you have not seen a single KF-Member attacking anyone.

Yes we need time to reach all our guys. Please send us the Screenshot of the Violators so we can take care of it.

Also, calm down. The Meeting was Yesterday 10 OM we simple coud not inform all the Player.

You were there as well right? So you know both sides said they will need time to tell everyone.