Game-Labs Forum

1 minute ago, Trino said:

but i see you want to insult/provoke me

Not really, I just know you are one and that isn't meant as insult.

2 minutes ago, Trino said:

so i suggest a duel 1 vs 1!

We already had the pleasure and I can say, you aren't really worth my time. ;) I noticed you carebear at Islamorada at the moment... good for you.

11 hours ago, PG Monkey said:

so you want to automatically get it because its too hard to sail to it?

In some scenarios it's impossible to get to a wreck without wind shift. When THAT's your entire reward for a battle, and you're unable to get it it's pretty discouraging.

Especially if that wreck ended up having a very rare book in it. Repairs and whatever should stay in ship loot form. But upgrades/books/bps should be a post battle drop.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Landsman said:

We already had the pleasure and I can say, you aren't really worth my time. ;) I noticed you carebear at Islamorada at the moment... good for you.

It´s hard the leave the carebear behind if even the Pros avoid to fight with you ...

5 minutes ago, blademage said:

I guess it will be even more difficult to target, open and plunder the floating items, than the current wrecks.

Well thing is , right now we have to

-slow down to 3 knots

-be at effective range

-be on the left or right ship broadside

I am simply suggesting a floating loot with one click from any side of the circle. All you would need to do is just get close to the loot circle and click mouse. No need to slow down, no need to pick sides and right angles. Loot would spawn right next to dead ship.

Edited by H2O

6 minutes ago, H2O said:

I am simply suggesting a floating loot with one click from any side of the circle. All you would need to do is just get close to the loot circle and click mouse. No need to slow down, no need to pick sides and right angles. 

I'd stick with the proven current system, but increase range and time.

10 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

The current system isn't that bad. You just have to have the wind on a ship that is sinking. THE WORST, is when you have wind and speed to the target and the wind turns against you. 

But increase the time a ship sinks completely and all will be ok

Thing is no one will loot a sinking ship because it's sinking. Ships must be 

-Abandoned - Send Crew to loot

-Destroyed and Cargo is floating

Worst problem with loot if you overshoot you have to make another circle and try again. You can't get X if you are in front of back of the ship or too far. This is all too complex and silly. I can't recall how many times I said fk it I am not doing another circle for that stupid 1 mod drop. 

Edited by H2O

... nobody make fleet battles here?

My main problem is that, when i go to loot I can not avoid the enemy's shots. Because there is only one way to maneuver to the sinking ship and that also very slowly.
If I lose cannons and tons of crew, it's mostly in looting actions. 
I survive it, ok. But it is very annoying, because it is an action which has nothing to do with the battle itself. 

19 hours ago, Trino said:

Pros avoid to fight with you

I'm not pro but being PvP focused already gives me a significant advantage over PvE players... but yeah you should go look for the real pros to fight, if you want to get better. You can only improve by facing player above your level...

19 hours ago, Trino said:

It´s hard the leave the carebear behind

Not really, just actively go out and seek PvP... we all started somewhere.

On 23.1.2018 at 12:29 AM, Holm Hansen said:

... nobody make fleet battles here?

My main problem is that, when i go to loot I can not avoid the enemy's shots. Because there is only one way to maneuver to the sinking ship and that also very slowly.
If I lose cannons and tons of crew, it's mostly in looting actions. 
I survive it, ok. But it is very annoying, because it is an action which has nothing to do with the battle itself. 

I guess thats the point: it simply is annoying to interrupt battle for looting and even more annoying and then frustrating, if you miss the loot.