Game-Labs Forum
Bart Smith

[Caribbean Server] Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

A local brewery "Hevelius" in Les Cayes have made special edition beer for Christmass to boost morale of Commonwealth Navy.

Kaper = Privateer

Kaper.png

Merry Christmas 

Барт, прошу направить пару бутылок на мой Московский адрес. Я выпью их в честь ваших будущих побед в карибском басейне.

9 hours ago, Klava Pupkina said:

Барт, прошу направить пару бутылок на мой Московский адрес. Я выпью их в честь ваших будущих побед в карибском басейне.

I will be in Moscow 19.06.2018 when Poland will play Senegal at World Cup. So may be then...:D

200px-Herb_Rzeczypospolitej_Obojga_Narod

New Year - New Challenge - Join Commonwealth of Poland today!

Active clans: 

PFK - PL/ENG - EU primetime - recruitment open

@Bart Smith, @Jan Marten

HOST - ENG - US primetime - recruitment close (ask @Davos Seasworth)

SCAR - ENG AUS/NZ primetime - recruitment (?)

Find Us on our nation Teamspeak:

deadecho.pl:9988

I just want to take the time to make a statement for players outside of this great Commonwealth. A moment to help ease their concerns about going and joining the Commonwealth and even to guide them to our ranks.

For starters the Commonwealth is not just a faction filled with Polish speaking players. We do have a large population of Polish speaking members of course. Most of those members do speak English as well. PFK is majority of Polish players. The Commonwealth has a wide international base of players and clans ranging from Europe, Australia, and the United States. 

The Commonwealth is made up of numerous clans that specialize or favor certain tasks yet still come together when needed to defend the homeland. PFK being the largest clan by far. Unlike other factions however the smaller clans do have a voice in shaping the faction. If you feel like in your current faction that your voice is not being heard and is drowned out by other much larger clans I do highly suggest coming to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth understands that for us to survive we need to be as united as possible to accomplish our goals and to fend off others that are a threat to the nation. 

Since I have joined the Commonwealth I have been nothing but felt welcome and part of something rather than just a someone in the backdrop or one having to take the helm on a daily basis. It has been a very welcoming and refreshing experience. There has not been a dull moment in the Commonwealth. We work as a team rather than individual squabbling clans. 

If people are interested in joining the Commonwealth we do not care if you are an individual or coming as a clan. All are welcome in our ranks.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

Horrific news just leaked from the court of His Majesty, the King of Commonwealth. It is said that two senior officers got their hands on a secret plan of the Great Construction in the Panama region. What was believed to be a channel to join the Carribean with the Pacific - an Ocean of Peace - turned out to be a plot to destroy the known world. 

How is it possible, you ask? Well, the revelations are truly shocking. Two officers found documents stating that His Majesty's scholars calculated last year the height of the water level of the Pacific Ocean. Records claim that it’s 30 meters higher than that of the Caribbean Sea. 

What was supposed to be a construction of a channel providing a passage to the land of PvE, turned out to be a plot to flood the known world, officers claim. Why His Majesty devised such a devious plan is not yet known. It’s obvious however that his project must be stopped.

Two officers, having no other moral choice, defected to the closest available enemy - the Prussia, and are now considering a plan to sabotage the Great Construction. Rumors say that revelations stirred concerns among other captains serving under Commonwealth’s flag as well.

how-to-draw-a-tsunami-tsunami-tsunamis_1_000000015191_5.thumb.png.ba6d67181aebeab42e6707f4a4cd6860.png

3 hours ago, vazco said:

Horrific news just leaked from the court of His Majesty, the King of Commonwealth. It is said that two senior officers got their hands on a secret plan of the Great Construction in the Panama region. What was believed to be a channel to join the Carribean with the Pacific - an Ocean of Peace - turned out to be a plot to destroy the known world. 

How is it possible, you ask? Well, the revelations are truly shocking. Two officers found documents stating that His Majesty's scholars calculated last year the height of the water level of the Pacific Ocean. Records claim that it’s 30 meters higher than that of the Caribbean Sea. 

What was supposed to be a construction of a channel providing a passage to the land of PvE, turned out to be a plot to flood the known world, officers claim. Why His Majesty devised such a devious plan is not yet known. It’s obvious however that his project must be stopped.

Two officers, having no other moral choice, defected to the closest available enemy - the Prussia, and are now considering a plan to sabotage the Great Construction. Rumors say that revelations stirred concerns among other captains serving under Commonwealth’s flag as well.

Bunch of mixed emotions about this after all the hurtful things you are saying here in this post, but I guess I can at least wish you the best. 

As far i heard Commonwealth of Poland is in process of significant changes after few turncoats placed whole nation in unexpected and hard situation leaving port who they take with help of PFK. In the end british fleet took over port just outside our capital port. Shame on them - after nation meeting most (almost all) captains denunciate those kind of treachery and call them formally - a traitors of Poland. Backstabbing was done by few high ranks captains in nation who were responsible for commanding. Place own weal over a nation one - behavior we will be not tolerate at all. Some PFK captains reported they were not treated with full respect just because they lack of skill. Some shipbuilding materials are vanished form PFK clan warehouse as well but nobody was caught - leadership have some trace but no proof.  Some sources saying that whole action was planned few weeks before as revenge on PFK and their leadership or lack of it. Theis have to be announced to whole Naval Action community as a admonishment.

PFK is under new leadership now - and will be stronger without "rotten apples" inside

From now i passing message to all who want join our nation:

Do it only if you are 100% sure and consider yourself as a honest, dedicated and honourable man. Otherwise there is no place for you inside Commonwealth of Poland.

United We Stand!

There was a hug :) We tried to solve this conflict with words, however it didn't work. Now we will try to solve it like civilized people - by sinking each other :)

8XGUkZg.jpg

An official statement:

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be open. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

31 minutes ago, vazco said:

There was a hug :) We tried to solve this conflict with words, however it didn't work. Now we will try to solve it like civilized people - by sinking each other :)

8XGUkZg.jpg

An official statement:

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be open. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

For Pete's sake. You were creeping around Les Cayes island out there. No notice or heads up to anyone of course. Then you get spotted by @Iroquois Confederacy who pounces on anything that he can see a victorious outcome on. No one controls the TRIBE, everyone knows that. There was no official documentation or agreements made about a non-aggression pact. You were Polish yourself and knew what happened to anything that stuck its nose there. Even France, Espana, and Russia understand this. I mean Vazco, what did you expect? 

Just enough be adults for once in your lives people and move on. Just let it die.

rkgZ1MI.gif

@Bart Smith remove that damn "Like" on this post. I do not tolerate that sort of passive aggressive behavior. Even if it was innocent it still looks like a jerk move and I want no part of that.

2 hours ago, vazco said:

An official statement:

Though you claim to have been headed to Saint Louis, you were anchored outside of Les Cayes, a strange position for one on a mission.  Packet ships are required to make all haste.  Why did you disobey your orders?

As things are, one can only assume that you were a hostile actor.  Your ship was sunk as a matter of course, and the three officers my Braves took captive were scalped before the Polish intervened.  Should they survive their ordeal, you may have them back as compensation.  We recommend a broad-brimmed hat and dressings changed twice a day.

WWscalping1.jpg

5 hours ago, PeterPL said:

If you want speak with the British or Polish commander, go to his TeamSpeak, or write on global, or send pigeon. You don't need to sail for 1h! :P 

Well, now you tell me...

5 hours ago, PeterPL said:

And one more think, British capitol is Kingstone not Saint Louis. With who do you want to speak there?

Why, Admiral Horation Nelson, of course. I was told that he's not present on Jamaica. Saint Louis, as the newest posession of GB, was the best bet.

On 18.01.2018 at 12:03 PM, Bart Smith said:

As far i heard Commonwealth of Poland is in process of significant changes after few turncoats placed whole nation in unexpected and hard situation leaving port who they take with help of PFK. In the end british fleet took over port just outside our capital port. Shame on them - after nation meeting most (almost all) captains denunciate those kind of treachery and call them formally - a traitors of Poland. Backstabbing was done by few high ranks captains in nation who were responsible for commanding. Place own weal over a nation one - behavior we will be not tolerate at all. Some PFK captains reported they were not treated with full respect just because they lack of skill. Some shipbuilding materials are vanished form PFK clan warehouse as well but nobody was caught - leadership have some trace but no proof.  Some sources saying that whole action was planned few weeks before as revenge on PFK and their leadership or lack of it. Theis have to be announced to whole Naval Action community as a admonishment.

PFK is under new leadership now - and will be stronger without "rotten apples" inside

From now i passing message to all who want join our nation:

Do it only if you are 100% sure and consider yourself as a honest, dedicated and honourable man. Otherwise there is no place for you inside Commonwealth of Poland.

United We Stand!

This post should go to "Polish Drama", as it's reply and clarification is there. It's also what started the whole "Drama". Otherwise, we can start re-posting here again :) I will give you a day or two to move it. If it's not moved, I will place here a robust reply.

Edited by vazco