Game-Labs Forum

I searched the forums about logbooks, but did not find what i was searching there, so i make this new thread.

It would add a lot of atmosphere if each ship has an logbook, logging when and who crafted it, when it was traded/capped, the kills made with this ship.

As an example, the logbook of my Wappen could look like this, after Tommy Shelby capped it from me (we all know thats completely impossible!!):

Crafted by Fury (Sverige) on July 29th 1801.
Traded to sveno (Sverige)  on July 30th 1801 .
   Kills:
   - Danish 5 ships.
   - French 8 ships.
   - Pirates 3 ships.
Capped by Tommy Shelby (Danmark-Norge)  on August 30th 1801.
   Kills:
   - None

Like this, ships have something special, a history, for some even a value. 
Make it accessible over the OW menu, with an additional button "Ships Log Book".

• Like 21

Now that we have one dura we could add Custom Name, Age in real days and a score tally. ^_^

A full ship log with kills still is a big pile of data and that depends on whether there is space in the database. That's a question I can't answer.

• Like 2

Skully, you are a hell of a forums scout! Its valuable work linking suggestions and you are doing a good deed here.

If you also can help me find willing PvP targets on OW, then i promote you to the rank of Amiral! ;) 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

Also add:

- Port location crafted (or by admiralty)

- Number of days at sea

- Number of fish caught (for fun)

Just basic stats. That way I capture say your ship and I can see where that ship has been and in who's hands.  I'm sure there are a few ships out there that has changed hands a few times.  

It would be important to limit the information so it is viable for implementation.

IMHO, the value added would outreach by far the additional space in the database.

Now we have single durability ships this makes also more sense.

• Like 1