Game-Labs Forum

PVP 2 Population question

dfhdhfdh

I mostly agree.  I play french and we currently have a clan of around 90 players, of which 30-40 are active daily.  I would say the population is

USA/Pirates/GB and then France/Dutch/Danes/Swedes/Spainish are roughly in the same ballpark.  Swedes are probably lowest pop. but they have  tiny area so they are concentrated and organized.  I know the danes are active but I haven't really seen them.  

The dutch are mostly in the south so as a French player I rarely see them.  I have seen a few Spaniards around Louisiana, but nowhere else.  

The only thing I know for certain is that the French have a hard time dealing with all the pirates...

I think their are 3 tiers of groups.

Tier 1 is US, Pirates and GB

Tier 2 is Spain and the Dutch

Tier 3 is French, Danes and Swedes

The Tier 3 teams have hardly any presence in off peak times while the Tier 1 teams have a pretty big presence any time of the day. During primetime I would say the Tier 1 teams are 70 players plus while the tier 3 teams are 15 to 30 during primetime. The Tier 2 teams are somewhere in between.

LOL, i can tell there are no pirates here.  map based on ports says everything you need to know about population.  Pirates are not Tier 1.  No pirate clan has 150+ members.  Sorry, but you're misinformed.

Who said anything about 150?

Best guess breakdown:

US:  40%

GB:  30%

Pirate: 25%

Everyone Else:  5%

Probably the closest so far, though the Danes a cleaning house in the south, not sure but they may have the numbers of the Pirates or more.   Or they could just be steamrolling uncontested turf.

Probably the closest so far, though the Danes a cleaning house in the south, not sure but they may have the numbers of the Pirates or more.   Or they could just be steamrolling uncontested turf.

Prolly mean the Dutch, but to judge the number of players in a nation by the number of ports they have is a fatal miscalculation.  Population size is the number of ships not the number of ports.  The Dutch are nowhere near the size of the pirates. Example:  who is bigger? France or Spain?  You would say Spain cause they have more ports, but in reality France prolly has more active players online at a given time (no way to truly know, everyone is just guessing)

At peek we have approx 800 players. My guestimate is:

300 us

200 brits

200 pirates

30 dutch

30 french

20 spanish

15 swedes

5 danes

Dutch/danes, maybe swedes unsure have a bit more overall than this but they have more euros so they are more split.

Only small nation doing a lot of pvp are the french... Not to say others don't but its much less constant.

300 us

200 brits

200 pirates

30 dutch

30 french

20 spanish

15 swedes

5 danes

Dutch/danes, maybe swedes unsure have a bit more overall than this but they have more euros so they are more split.

Only small nation doing a lot of pvp are the french... Not to say others don't but its much less constant.

You clearly underestimate the US thry have much more players. I wish they would show the numbers each nation has online.

You clearly underestimate the US thry have much more players. I wish they would show the numbers each nation has online.

I doubt it, but then again you could be right, The other numbers are pretty spot on from what I've seen and heard from my little birds, so I mean when you add it all up, that's about what's missing to fill it. That does not necessarily reflect the total population, I have a feeling the US have more than half the pop, but less active players overall. If I could all the members in my guild it's impressive, but when I look at the online count on a busy night, not so much,

300 us

200 brits

200 pirates

30 dutch

30 french

20 spanish

15 swedes

5 danes

What in the actual Eff is this list?

You cant be serious...... YOU'RE SERIOUS?!?!?