Game-Labs Forum

Looking for clarification on redeemables.

DressedWings

As per this thread http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8884-new-to-game-redeemables-problem/

it seems that since I logged onto the PvP server with the best ping before Steam release (before there was a USA based server), my redeemables seem to be locked to what is now the EU PvP server. 

Am I right in reading that I can't get my ships on the US PvP server, even if I haven't redeemed them yet? 

I'm not sure it's being fully understood what DW is experiencing.

-He hasn't redeemed his ships yet.

-They only show up in the redeemables tab on the EU server.

-Nothing shows up on the US server.

It was to my understanding that the redeemables were available on any server until redeemed, correct?

I am not lying, when I logged in early friday there was still only 3 servers. Two PvP, and PvE. All above 100 ping.

I logged into our usual server, because I hadn't seen a US one. I wouldn't purposefully mess up getting my free ships.

Is it really impossible to move the ships to my character on US PvP? I haven't redeemed them yet. I just want to play with my friends with reasonable ping.

I actually just posted about this because I had the same thing a Niagra and A Rene on the 200 Ping EU server. I swapped as soon as I saw the 50 ping US server and now I am stuck because my missions throw me up against the High end Brigs and higher and I have no hope in my little Cutter vs those... i tried and died 3 times.

And as I said, every server had over 100 ping when I got on early Friday.

Friday is when I had time to login, how would I have gotten the redeemables on the US server, when there was no indication of a US server when I got on on Friday?

I've never seen an MMO team act like this. 

Yeah I know someone gave me their Niagra so i was like cool I can go do stuff so went and got some money armed it out got some nice upgrades for it and was working toward going and getting some missioning done and I get on tonight to him telling me he wants the ship back.. So i had only gotten a single trader snow.. Needless to say I am now out of playing naval action again for a while untill we get more redeemables because I can't kill Mercuries and Renes by myself in a cutter now.

I've read both of those threads and I don't think my issue isn't 100% related to that though. Nowhere in those original posts did it say "per server", just to login and create a character. The extra posts came after the 19th.

This is not an error of communication on my end, I acted on the knowledge I had on the 19th, when I last had access to the information/forums.

Its disappointing my ships will be sitting useless on the EU server because of this.