Game-Labs Forum

Join Sverige

So why would you join Sweden in Naval Action?

After All it is the weakest Faction at the moment, hardly able to hold any Ports besides their Capital.

Well because for one, the Swedish Community is great.

Many Players of different Nationalities, who seek the challenge Sweden provides, keep sure that the Chat stays mostly in English.

As Swedish Player you are not only a small wheel in a war machine, where no one knows anybody.

As Swedish Player your contribution actually count!

And you can be sure that your actions for our small but fine nation, will be noticed by other players.

And while our Position on the first look isn't that great, don't be so fast with your judgement.

We are on very good relations with both France and the British. The only real thread at the moment are the Russian dominated Danes, who seek to suppress our poor Swedish Nation.

But with your help we will ensure that our Position after the Wipe, will be for the  better.

And if you like PvP, i can assure you, there is plenty around Gustavia!

So join Sverige at the 19.01.2016, and Sail together with us and People from all over the World forward to Victory.

And Victory smells that much better if you have to actually work for it!

2742731_orig.png?281

Edited by Xoosch
  • Like 4

You've convinced me! I will think about making a Sverige character after the next swipe. I hope that smaller nations like Sverige grow in size once Early Access hits.

It would definitely be nice to see more people getting involved in smaller nations and not just going toward popular nations like Great Britain. 

Edited by Jarredjerry

Welcome to Sweden!

If u are wise enough to choose Sweden as your nation (congratulations!) and you are looking for people to actually play with and have fun: Look up either Holy Roman Empire (german clan) or IKEA (multi-language clan).

Both clans have a good relationship and actually work together quite closely.

It adds a whole lot to the fun of the game if u have a reliable group to sail with!

Edited by Sharden
  • Like 1