Game-Labs Forum

Changing durability of frig. Consti should have only 1 dura!

The durability system has been change and we hear people screaming like pigs about durability issue and that noone were able to be inr ated ships again.

As we notice, the durability system change doesn't have empty the seas. It doesn't have change many things expect that it forces us to craft new ships again after each pb and it's what was needed.

Now, i have a big concern in regard of frigates. What have been done for rated ships (1th rate=1dura, 2dura rate=2dura, 3 dura rate=3 dura) should be made for frigates too.

We see too many guys in consti. They don't fear to loose it as it's a multiple dura ship.

I suggest devs to decrease consti dura to 1, trinco dura to 2, frig/bp/essex to 3

It will give diversity into the open sea and force people to think before sail.

Thanks you for your attention

• Like 1

I believe the market is still flooded with cheap 5 dura ships which noone is afraid to loose 4 times.

Same for The SoLs.

After EA we will see how duras will affect players' will to pvp in expensive ships.

I also hope prices will rocket skyhigh. ATM Shipbuilding is too cheap for even the biggest ships.

Change will come no matter what.

• Like 2

Sarcasm on:

Yes, i wanna hear you scream when i trash your 1 dura live oak connie with 7 golden modules in my freshly bought 0 module surprise. That will surely increase the pvp we see on the open world. Pleas write a forum post and whine when you quit the game in furious anger because you just lost precious 10 months of pve farming to a 1vs1 or even better, a gank when ppl jump you invisible from the nearest port. Oh it will be glorious! 

-end of sarcasm.

start of reason:

The devs need to make a decisive decision here. The less duras ships have, the less they will be used in pvp. The more time it takes to get the ships, the less ppl will use it in pvp. It's like having a perfect e-type jaguar in your garage forever because you are too scared to drive it. You go, look at it every day in your garage, dream about how awesome it would be to actually drive it, and then put the keys back to the safe. I dont know what the perfect solution will be, but during the past days we've had a huge amount of trashfleet fights, where noone cared about durability loss, and it was the most fun ive had since the last prewipe amageddon days. Once ppl stop caring about their ships, fights increase rapidly. And NO, dear stats from admin, a "Battle" on the stats sheet is not a real "Fight".