Game-Labs Forum

French Players during US Primetime

Arnaud Arpes

Hello, sorry if this post is in the wrong area. I sail with France, and it seems that most all the French nation players are... French. As a result, I'm left seemingly on my own most evenings in the US. Wanted to reach out to my comrades and see if any fellow US players for France played often and in the evenings US time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry if this post is in the wrong area. I sail with France, and it seems that most all the French nation players are... French. As a result, I'm left seemingly on my own most evenings in the US. Wanted to reach out to my comrades and see if any fellow US players for France played often and in the evenings US time.

I'm a east coast player. I've been testing since FB. Currently playing in a different nation but have decided to switch to The great republic/kingdom of France once EA starts and all accounts are wiped. I would love to talk to you and either join a fleet or start one for us US based players who wish to play France. Honestly I'd like to play with a group that has a strong knowledge of naval history and tactics like I do. Im a history major and US navy vet. Im well versed in period naval tactics and would love to work with others who want to use my knowledge to effect.