Game-Labs Forum

Sunk, surrender or INSPECTION

I would like to get the ability to inspect a ship without be forced to capture or sunk it to do so.

When Craft will be added and ressources but ig, we will not longer be able to respect our roe if we can t inspect small ships.

Captains will use them to carry ressources and people Will sunk them as any ship. Giving us the ability to inspect ships without making it a loose for the captain could be a good way to decrease small ship Farmer.

In battle captain Will have choice to ask for'inspection. If ennemy agrée, it can accès your cargo and capture it. You don t use repair or loose dura, just cargo

• Like 2

I like that idea as a sub-option when the combat is over but I don't understand why you're only talking about small ships, farming and so on.

I guess your motivation is to encourage ganking without ship loss.

Not in my views. However, an option allowing cargo plunder without ship sinking or capturing would be great for any battle. :)

This way, the defeated captain could get his ship back.

Edited by LeBoiteux

i would like to see the ability to surrender your vessel in battle instance which depowers your ship not send you back to port losing a dura.

The aggressor moves in to board but instead of attacking/firing deck guns etc it has the option to access cargo/ guns - then release ship or sink.

If a trader drops sails to surrender it might make aggressor more lenient/ forgiving for saving him a lot of time and release the ship back to the trader.

Edited by Generaljake
  • Like 1

i would like to see the ability to surrender your vessel in battle instance which depowers your ship not send you back to port losing a dura.

The aggressor moves in to board but instead of attacking/firing deck guns etc it has the option to access cargo/ guns - then release ship or sink.

If a trader drops sails to surrender it might make aggressor more lenient/ forgiving for saving him a lot of time and release the ship back to the trader.

Well said.