Game-Labs Forum

Wondering what faction to join in Open World?

DougieOh

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I just read the first page of your what faction to be topic and I have to say I find it very offensive.

I'm all up for a joke and everything but your sitting their throwing slander into other countries faces and thinking it's funny! I'll have you know that only 10% of our sailors were fat, it's called privilege of rank, secondly the french language is by far the easiest to understand... it's a nation specifically adapted to saying "Slap me thrice and hand me to my momma" in as many ways possible, in one dialect. Sure that earns them a pat on the back.  

• Like 1

Hello,

I just read the first page of your what faction to be topic and I have to say I find it very offensive.

I'm all up for a joke and everything but your sitting their throwing slander into other countries faces and thinking it's funny! I'll have you know that only 10% of our sailors were fat, it's called privilege of rank, secondly the french language is by far the easiest to understand... it's a nation specifically adapted to saying "Slap me thrice and hand me to my momma" in as many ways possible, in one dialect. Sure that earns them a pat on the back.  

Wow, you must be fun at parties...

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend to keep away from pirates ports.

When we done with Dutch ships these 3

27aug08_girls-in-bikinis.jpg

Will find a place in our pubs.

' Even before they were called pirates, there were pirates and there always be'

No idea who said that .. but you get the picture yaarr? 

Gross...