Game-Labs Forum

Stuck (need a teleport)

LTCjRet

Player Scepo at X:70011.3 Z:12646.0

Player LTCjRet at X:691291.8 Z:-21449.3

I left a battle off of Charlestown and am stuck bobbing like an apple without a ship at coordinates 691291.8 -21449.3 Friends report I'm seen as a Victory with a sails down at that location but I have no way of recovering.
Nearest neutral port is Plymouth, Montserrat.

Player Scepo at the given location has hit the same bug.  Nearest port may be St Ann.

We have tried logging out, resetting graphics, multiple messages to admins with no response, etc.

Could you please reset us? We sure would appreciate it.

Regards,
LTCjRet and Scepo

• Like 2

Afternoon,

Lost a battle about 20 minutes ago off the coast of Cuba and respawned at Nipe (Neutral port) on the NE side of the island.  Only one waterway leads into and out of the port, however, and it's all shallows so my Cutter can't make it out. Nice lagoon inland though!

Stuck in St.louis

Player name: Puchu

I died in Leogane, got respawned in Jacmel ... , died in Vache, got respawned in St louis... logging off... 

(could you teleport me to savanna since i wanted to go and explore there a bit hadnt i been tp'ed and stuck 2x in a row...) 

created a new character... "solved" ...

Edited by Puchu

Could use a teleport to St. Ann in Jamaica as well, as I'm stuck in open water without a ship near St. Antonio there. But already reported it here: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/5134-stuck-post-here/?p=101074

Player name is the same as here except without the punctuation: Sir Cunningham (incase that helps locate me)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...