Game-Labs Forum

Still Going?

I just updated and was very excited to see what the latest updates brought to the table.... and I can't get a match, no matter what queue I'm in..    

32 users online?

is there some sort of downtime going on that I don't know about, or has this unfortunately died? (which would make me sad, I really loved where this game was going :(   )

Please tell me it's more active normally.

• Like 1

so is open world out

It is still in very closed testing. Admin hopes it will be out within a few weeks, but there is no set date right now. At any time, problems found during testing may push it back a bit. Once it is ready for wider testing, there will be a phased rollout based on previous testing experience, then Santissima Trinidad owners, then, we think, the rest of the current testers.

Meanwhile, enjoy Sea Trials while you're waiting. :)

From what others are telling me, and what admin has revealed, there are bots in OW. BUT - from Sea Trails 2 (OW) on some ppl will have to interact with other players, rather than lurking mainly in PVE.

Some tend to forget this is intended to be a MMO, not a single player game.

Edited by DazednConfused

Personally haven't got big problems in getting a match even with under 20 online. Wait for a while, until previous match ends and you'll get to hop in in the next. As matches tend to take half an hour or more, it might take a while to get into the first one. But when you get in, it is easy to get new match if you wait the current game to end first.

Small problem is unbalance in teams with few players. It often happens that only one Ship of the Line is available, might be hard to sink with small ships.

Edited by Ratas

I lot of people seem to have stopped and are waiting for open world. You can still get battles now but you usually have to wait for one to end so you can sync up with everyone that's on.

Basically this, and since the trials are over there is little incentive to play.

• Like 1