Unit Icon Vote  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which unit icons you like more?

• Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3
    • Option 4

• 2 weeks later...

In the sample photos all of the units are nice and spread out, so the pretty looking battle flags of option 1 are pleasing to the eye. Now after playing the game for a few hours I think something along the lines of option 3 would be the best because the little unit symbols on option 1 are hard to see when units are in large groups.  The different shaped flags would make unit types a lot easier to tell apart in large groups, which tends to happen often.

• Like 1

I like  #1 the best because of the info it displays. The colors are a little too similar though. #4 is also great and I only picked #1 because of the flags over #4. I like the coloring plus its would be discern each side in a tight battle.  #2 Ok but no additional unit image. #3 don't like too plain and no info.

My choice would be option 3, but with the national colours on the flags rather than the plain blue and red ones.

I agree, unfortunently it looks like we few #3 voters are out of luck for now.  It would be nice if at some point down the road we could have the option of changing the flag types in the option menu.  I am no game developer by any stretch of the imagination, but it doesn't seem like that would be too hard to implement.

I agree, unfortunently it looks like we few #3 voters are out of luck for now.  It would be nice if at some point down the road we could have the option of changing the flag types in the option menu.  I am no game developer by any stretch of the imagination, but it doesn't seem like that would be too hard to implement.

Agreed. Being able to have a choice would be nice!