Game-Labs Forum

Upcoming v1.05 changelog

Nick Thomadis

1 hour ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Hello all,

The beta is finalized and is scheduled to be deployed tomorrow after an internal testing.

Thank you all for the continued support and understanding.

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I actually didn't think it would be released anytime soon with whats going on atm. Thank you for your hard work guys! :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheBestBanana said:

people in this chat have to chill. It is reasonable to be frustrated at this long of a delay and the promised changes. I think the dev team accidentally backed them selves into a corner by telling us the future change log and the projected release date. because they already stated the change log they couldn't cut anything to make the dead line ,and by telling us the dead line they had to delay to fit every thing that's in the change log. The way they chose to go about this didn't leave any room for unforeseen issues. its clear there were unforeseen issues. 

In software this can always happen. 

Sometimes a tiny bug turns out to need a major rewrite. It's a nightmare but it happens.

I'd rather they posted as soon as they were relatively confident than wait till they were 100% sure. 
Hell, I'd rather they posted a big roadmap like StarCitizen did, but some people ruin it for everyone by then going crazy moaning as soon as anything on the roadmap isn't ready on time.

1 minute ago, Candle_86 said:

When you guys come back after the terrorist Putin has had his head placed on the stake it belongs I suggest you change Russia in the game and make their ships all useless just like actual russians 

Take a chill pill.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drenzul said:

To be fair, its pretty accurate. Just because he's in charge of a country doesn't mean what he's doing is any less terrorism.

Are you going to ignore how he's being racist against Russians too and saying they're "all useless?"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Speglord said:

Are you going to ignore how he's being racist against Russians too and saying they're "all useless?"

are they standing by Vlad and saying its ok, if so they are the same

Russia should be added the list of state sponsors of terrorism and have all global trade blocked and all tech blocked

Edited by Candle_86

6 minutes ago, Speglord said:

You have no idea what you're talking about

Oh I do, Russia has decided the best option is to be a bully, the best way to deal with a bully is to bloody his nose. If i had it my way we'd be sailing a battle group into the black sea and start launching tomahawks into Moscow and straight at their blacksea fleet

followed by B-2 and B-1 flights to the Russian Oilfields and make them burn hotter than the sun, and dare them to respond, because their only way to win is Nukes and they know it. 

Oh we should also cut all diplomatic ties with Russia eject their diplomats and bar their UN ambassador from stepping foot on American soil even to attend the UN Headquaters

Edited by Candle_86

3 minutes ago, Speglord said:

So you don't like the fighting in Ukraine, but you want to kill innocent civilians? lmao

Innocent? They support this terrorism, the Russian people are not innocent, and the proper response is a state of total war, destroy oil fields, drop napalm on crops, reduce Moscow to rubble. 

I hate bullies, and russia is only doing this because they can't stand the fact Ukraine wanted better relations with the west instead of the failing despot of Russia

Edited by Candle_86

1 minute ago, Candle_86 said:

Innocent? They support this terrorism, the Russian people are not innocent, and the proper response is a state of total war, destroy oil fields, drop napalm on crops, reduce Moscow to rubble. 

I hope you get the help you need.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Speglord said:

I hope you get the help you need.

I get it your pro Russia, your hat is Russian, I'm guessing your Russian descent, and openly think Russia is fine doing what it's doing. 

And I'm right the quickest way to get Russia to back down and turn over Putin the IOC is to destroy the oil fields and crops that the Russian people need to live. The quickest way to end a war is to make the citizens of the aggressor suffer, that is proven.

Edited by Candle_86