Game-Labs Forum

No more free cookies in RVR.

@admin: Taking flag from HDF shown that average players do not want rvr and those who want it will get the flag when they want it. 

Buster: Analogy is if I say I like ice cream but don't want it if it's covered in dog mess, you're saying I obviously don't like ice cream enough?

Buster (I'll pass on the flake in mine...)

• Like 5

If only HDF were more enjoyable and less of a pain in the ass... and flags dropped more frequently... and had a longer cooldown, we wouldn't require 2 hours of PvE grind for a singles port battle :) 

I don't think it's so hard of a concept to get :P 

• Like 2

DOnt make it to Easy to get those flags  (Empty Portbattle Prevention)

But my Suggestion would be that u can chose on the PVP Hunt 1 to 3rd and maybee on the PVP Hunt 4 to 5 rd if u want to have the Wooden chest or a Flag instead?  That Guy who is giving a Woodenchest away for a Flag will not use it for an empty Portbattle....

And make the Expiretime at least 2 Weeks instead of just 7 days.

Edited by Knuddel

I find the current HDF grind much more rewarding for the players involved in the actual grind. Wood chests in addition decent loot is a massive improvement over the loot in the old hostility missions, that was the same as in kill missions = not rewarding at all.

And then there is the flag battle is self, that is an opportunity for a pure PvP battle. So this is a massive improvement over the previous system where defender had a AI fleet on their side. And still in most cases they never bothered to show.   

There has to be a short timer on these flags or we (as a gaming community and multiple nations) will just save them up and use them for multi flipping our enemies. I'm not saying HDF fleets are easy, but we know where to find them, they are always around and if you sink 2-3 of them the clan is basically guaranteed at least 1 flag. 1 flag is really all we need.

I could see and argument being made for shorting the timer on the flags, because the larger nations with big player bases are able to get their hands on a lot of them. But I haven't really tried to place a real flag yet, so this is just me assuming the worst down the road. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Serk said:

Is the TP to BP thingy implemented already?

I’ve been told is wasn’t and was reason there was so few PB’s on PvP server. 

Implemented only in the Peace Server for the moment.