Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion on fleet ship exit timers

@admin

Could you please consider adjusting the timer effect on trade ships, currently it's a bad experience for players if they send their fleet to sail away and escape only to still lose the entire fleet because they've lost their main ship in battle before the AI have had time to escape.

Maybe reduce the timer effect on AI trade ships to the previous values?

Edited by Urchin

6 hours ago, Urchin said:

Agree. Sinking them is useless anyway because you only get a kill for the main ship.

7 hours ago, Urchin said:

@admin

Could you please consider adjusting the timer effect on trade ships, currently it's a bad experience for players if they send their fleet to sail away and escape only to still lose the entire fleet because they've lost their main ship in battle before the AI have had time to escape.

This is not the main concern I see. When I attack a trader with fleet, I never sink (up to now) the NPC fleet, because most traders immediately order them to retreat and do not use them in fight. And whatever the result of the fight, I don't reattack the survivors.

But sometimes the trader can escape, but some do not check that the fleet did escape before them. And all the NPC fleet is lost. Useless for the hunter and hurting the trader for no reason.

Edited by Aquillas

Can I suggest adding some kind of option that can be selected in which both parties decide to call it a draw? I've had countless of times I went into battle and the other party started running, i know there is no way to get him so we both know its a pointless chase. But the situation as of now makes you wait 7 minutes atleast before you can get out. Would be cool if there was a button that allowed us to end a battle earlier without losses :D

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Urchin said:

@admin

the rules are the same as for players so its easier to exit for them now than before (after the battle timer passed)

They have to be damaged and if thresholds are not reached they can exit safely (if they dont fire)