Game-Labs Forum

Ships reset.

Anto

I have been asking myself this question for some time now: Is there going to be a ship reset in some stage? I wouldn't really like it to happen, since some people have already gotten Victorys, Santisimas, etc...

What do you think? 

Just remember, it is about the journey, not the destination. Play for the fun of the game and testing. When anyone keeps playing a game just because the want to "unlock" something, I am sad for them. Games are supposed to be fun without all that, and as it happens, this one is!

Admin said two days ago on similar topic: several wipes incoming before launch.

That has happened in each game Which alpha testing I have participated, and everytime theres some guys who just dont understand why it would be a bad idea to give the best equipment to most exparienced players on game launch...

Ship selection is not finalized, and there propably wont be "techtrees". The sea trial system is only for test purposes and doesn't represent the progress system in final game.

I wouldnt be too worried about using the lynx, but you might still be forced to use it several times since there will be multiple swipes.