Game-Labs Forum

Other Platforms.

PS4 or any of the consolles? i highly doupt it due to the controlls and such, but other platforms as in linux and mac, i believe so due to it using the unity engine thus porting it over to mac/linux shouldn't be too hard.

What controlls would be tough on controller actually? I believe aiming could even be easier...

The developers answered this last year I believe. I'm paraphrasing here; "If Sony or Microsoft gave us a million dollars to port it, why not?".

If they can get more money out of it, they'll do it. Understandably.

What controlls would be tough on controller actually? I believe aiming could even be easier...

I agree.

• Like 1

Sony and Microsoft charge a lot of money to devs for patches. if Naval Action comes to consoles it will be after release when they get everything stable so they won't have to have a lot of patches that are expensive.

I can't speak for Sony, but Microsoft doesn't charge developers anything to patch their games: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/06/28/microsoft-drops-developer-patch-fees-on-xbox-360/

I really really hope not. As i have stated before this would require the devs making sure the game ws kept dumb enough to port.

I have to say; I find this comment incredibly rude and condescending towards console players. I see absolutely no reason why Naval Action couldn't be ported to any console, as is, without "dumbing" it down.