Game-Labs Forum

State of the Game

After almost a year this game Is lost,Dual account users and a few people running the game,and no victory marks etc.. Im having a hard time logging in everytime,just no appeal no xp same shit different day.for the few ports back in the day ,were supposed to be able to take ports and hold them,blah blah blah. Should just make everyone Pirates ,that solves your 2 headed freak show . You took a ship and nerfed it,came out with another ,nerfed it. last candy bar,let it rot!

56 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

steele is the guy who spews profanity in chat every battle

He sounds like the guys that logs on, bitches about the game and is still not leveled up.  Never leaves port and than wonders why no one wants to play with him aftere all the negative bitching he did about the game.  Than demands he's giving every thing full active clans have.

PS:   OP I been working 7/12's and I"m a US player in a nation mostly with EU players.  I still have VM's and I can get XP any day I log in and actually leave port and do something.  My nation has fallen recently and I'm not even bitching about the game for those reason.

I still think we need 4 factions (with the nations all being in those factions) and let it change depending on who's in power or not. 11, I mean 12 nations is just way to many.   That and I want my dank combat Indiaman dangit and why is the Wrecker not in the game, it's April not Feb.....

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

26 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I still think we need 4 factions (with the nations all being in those factions) and let it change depending on who's in power or not. 11, I mean 12 nations is just way to many

RL, I've seen sport cubs merge to form stronger competitions but always the weaker off the merge falls away leaving the comp in worst positions. 

While we can't really know the outcome of 4 nations, in this game we can relate to RL and that there's a 'high risk' of weaker nations that merge (those players who lose there nation) to lose there identity and leave.