Game-Labs Forum

PVE - Group members not joining a battle

Raekur

So I ran a test to see if a group member would be pulled into battle with me. The tag was initiated with the group member in the circle. Upon entering the battle the group member was not present and had to circle around to the join circle in order to enter. The Rattisvan with the sails down is the group member. 

image.thumb.png.b170c4240a5a53a68d7d26623bac19b9.png

image.thumb.png.6e7ef68d20aea825b032b13291a759e6.png

Just now, woodenfish said:

On PvE server, members of groups I've been in, both as owner and member, never join when in the circle.

It has been an ongoing issue for quite some time. This is the second time I have reported it but the prior one was rejected for lack of screenshots.

In case there was any confusion on the prior test.

Server time of engagement 03/18/2020 05:12

image.thumb.png.ebbfa84ed196297b5c2f05deb249aa26.png

Upon entering the battle:

image.thumb.png.ea013d57df8eb1f6f1b0ec097bc74fa7.png

After group member joined after using the join circle:

image.thumb.png.d12fca213e152b0f14f4093c73f5b79e.png

Is there any additional information needed in order to investigate this issue?

I think what is needed in order for this issue to get any attention is that any and all players who have experienced this need to provide screenshots and documentation. If the staff sees that this is not just an isolated issue then maybe it will be fixed.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:46 AM, Raekur said:

So I ran a test to see if a group member would be pulled into battle with me. The tag was initiated with the group member in the circle. Upon entering the battle the group member was not present and had to circle around to the join circle in order to enter. The Rattisvan with the sails down is the group member. 

Captain, there is no bug, on pve server it works as intended and differently from pvp server

On 3/17/2020 at 2:46 AM, Raekur said:

To rephrase, attack does not pull players into battles on pve server to avoid intentional trolling and killing other players by attacking NPCs