Game-Labs Forum

Can we get 1 redeemable yacht for all dlc purchase?

Yachteru

5 hours ago, Tortue Agile said:

The yacht was made available for all of us who bought the game before it's Jan 2016 release.

Any one that bought it on paypal before it was released on steam. I missed this cause I went to Brazil for a job I thought was going to take a week, ended up being more than a week and I got home on the 19-20 just after it went off Paypal and than went live on steam on the 21 st.    So I think it should stay something special and not something that looses it's meaning for those that back the game before steam.

3 hours ago, admin said:

This is actually a very popular request we get it a lot. 
We decided that we might provide yacht for purchase for a limited time in a near future (subject to agreement to steam) 

Yah and WoT did this and pissed off a lot of players with the pre-order tanks (I had the medium pack with the A-32).   Don't do this, leave them as special for those that backed the game pre-steam.  If your going to do so than just do some slight changes and make another ship to do it that isn't the same ship.

Hell when ya'll gave out the ships for the server down time I was kinda upset and would of been more happy with a gunboat than a yacht.  As you remember I was kinda not happy when it was mention pandora might become a DLC.  It should always stay a special ship for all the pre-release guys.   Don't make the same mistakes WoT did by makign these ships not so special for those that have them.

With that though I would so buy a Trade Ship DLC....hint hint hint hint

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

...Don't do this, leave them as special for those that backed the game pre-steam.  If your going to do so than just do some slight changes and make another ship to do it that isn't the same ship....

I tend to agree with this, and I just missed it too.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 5:56 PM, admin said:

This is actually a very popular request we get it a lot. 
We decided that we might provide yacht for purchase for a limited time in a near future (subject to agreement to steam) 

i kinda was feeling special having that ship, but now as i read im just getting dissapointed. make it ether tradeable or an event ship.

• Sad 1