Game-Labs Forum

Griefing from 24 x 7

I don't need to make excuses for him. He's only done exactly what you've done to him before.

Practice what you preach.

Didn't you used to call yourself Knuddelgriefingsomethingsomething?

I just find it a tad funny is all.

"I'm allowed to grief people but they're not allowed to do it back 'cus I'm special"

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 1

Just now, Knuddel said:

my intention is always to fight. 

so you are just telling bullshid. He is tagging me again.

Oh is it...?

I distinctly remember you tagging him in order to keep him in battle just before the port battle and you kept running away every time he started to engage you.

You did the same to me that very day! Running away and keeping me tagged at range in order to grief me into surrendering.

Difference is I didn't bother bringing it to tribunal and neither did he. Had either of us known you'd be such a hypocrite I imagine we both might have done so.

WTF pic. That was not happening. if i tag i fight until something change in the fight. And i retagged him several tiems caurse he was running away... and that was Screening.  

Report of the next griefing.

NAB-94485

BTW i try to fight him during Screening actions and retagged him. He could always sail back to port but he doesnt want to. My intention was always fight and kill him. He is just greifing: Keeping shooting sails.  

another 45 mins.

Edited by Knuddel

i think holding captains in battle for a reason >> is a valid tacktick (-like a delay for battle - or port battle - or reinforcements for others to enter battle )

holding a captain for no aftermatt is called trolling. (i think but....)

but sometimes when you hold a captain in battle long enough >> he surrenders 

remember every battle is 1 . 1/2 .. hour.........

if you don't have the time for that dont play.

the decision what to do  is yours.

remember development made the distance and the time set .

in that theater the battle occurs ,

if you want it different make a complain to development.

some of y look like screaming babies

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Difference is I kill them or die trying, not tagging at range like knuddle does here and hope they surrender from boredom.

is complicated find a differend between your tactics with snow and grief of knuddel u describe. Last time you did me that in a 1vs1 pacted battle u were more that 45 minutes troll me.

2 hours ago, Thonys said:

i think holding captains in battle for a reason >> is a valid tacktick (-like a delay for battle - or port battle - or reinforcements for others to enter battle )

holding a captain for no aftermatt is called trolling. (i think but....)

but sometimes when you hold a captain in battle long enough >> he surrenders 

remember every battle is 1 . 1/2 .. hour.........

if you don't have the time for that dont play.

the decision what to do  is yours.

remember development made the distance and the time set .

in that theater the battle occurs ,

if you want it different make a complain to development.

some of y look like screaming babies

Than tell me plz what was the reason. There was no reason behind it. And if you tell me that waisting time is a reason you should contact your Psycoloigic.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 3:03 PM, Knuddel said:

No

The Portbattle was Closed. For both sides bevor i sailed off. This battle started like 20 mins after teh Portbattle closed for both sides. I would not complain when this would be a Screening action. But that was just stupid waisting of time. And that is Griefing. He started the Fight he shoot a few rounds than he just keept me in his controlerange and had no intention to fight

He atacked me in front of Ays. About Portbattlesy and Screening: Yes abosolut fair, but that was far off everything. Just waisting time. i think i should do the same with you and look how you wpould react. I was watching netflix while that "Battle".... 

If that is how you want to use your Playtime... well i sugest you single Player games.

please show me the definition that ur using that would make this griefing that has an admin or moderator ruling against this type as i have already stated this tribunal is a joke.
screening or delaying action he is simply using the games mechanics to prevent u from escaping battle if ur stuck in his area control perk have u tried turning to face him chain him, blow holes in him. if ur running away from him and he's fast enough to keep u in control then he doesnt need to keep shooting to complete him mission, ur choise was to stay and run instead of surrendering to a ship that was clearly faster then u. he shot at u at first then when u started to run he simply followed ya.  done that myself before as well no point if i can keep up with an enemy to waste time lining up shots if control keeps him in battle while i was for reinforcements or for allies to get in position to retag. and trolling in game chat to an enemy is still fair game. not his fault u bit at the bait.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:06 PM, RubyRose said:

please show me the definition that ur using that would make this griefing that has an admin or moderator ruling against this type as i have already stated this tribunal is a joke.
screening or delaying action he is simply using the games mechanics to prevent u from escaping battle if ur stuck in his area control perk have u tried turning to face him chain him, blow holes in him. if ur running away from him and he's fast enough to keep u in control then he doesnt need to keep shooting to complete him mission, ur choise was to stay and run instead of surrendering to a ship that was clearly faster then u. he shot at u at first then when u started to run he simply followed ya.  done that myself before as well no point if i can keep up with an enemy to waste time lining up shots if control keeps him in battle while i was for reinforcements or for allies to get in position to retag. and trolling in game chat to an enemy is still fair game. not his fault u bit at the bait.

I as you see on screenshoots yes i tryed to kill him and chain him and was bored to death... 

I have tryed to fight him, he runned away. Stayed in controlerange. Tell me that you would like if i would do that to you. Come on. I will defenitly not waist my time or othere Peoples time that way but think about what you would do in my situation. 

• 2 weeks later...

i have had it done to myself as i have done it to others its part of the game and not against the rules. u could of simply surrendered, dropped sails, slowed down to close the distance, turn around and engage. so many options but u decide a tribunal is going to stop it is pretty funny. its like trying to get ganking removed from the game its not going to happen. did he pull u multiple times in a row and run away? no well then ur out of luck if he hadnt done that. and he did shoot at ur ship and damaged ya so if u run away he can do what he wants when chasin his prey.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:51 AM, RubyRose said:

i have had it done to myself as i have done it to others its part of the game and not against the rules. u could of simply surrendered, dropped sails, slowed down to close the distance, turn around and engage. so many options but u decide a tribunal is going to stop it is pretty funny. its like trying to get ganking removed from the game its not going to happen. did he pull u multiple times in a row and run away? no well then ur out of luck if he hadnt done that. and he did shoot at ur ship and damaged ya so if u run away he can do what he wants when chasin his prey.

Surrender: Haha lol seriusly surrender to a guy which objusly just go into battles for let guys surrender caurse of Time?? Not realy funny not realy a gae u want to play right? 

dropped sails, slowed down to close the distance, turn around and engage: Tryed all. Wasnt possible. He did that. Multiple times. 3 hours or more in total. He keept me just in his Controle range without shooting. as u see on those screenshoots. Ruby seriusly u want to play a Game where just that one wins which has more time?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 4:10 AM, Knuddel said:

Surrender: Haha lol seriusly surrender to a guy which objusly just go into battles for let guys surrender caurse of Time?? Not realy funny not realy a gae u want to play right? 

dropped sails, slowed down to close the distance, turn around and engage: Tryed all. Wasnt possible. He did that. Multiple times. 3 hours or more in total. He keept me just in his Controle range without shooting. as u see on those screenshoots. Ruby seriusly u want to play a Game where just that one wins which has more time?

it was ur choice to keep running or surrender u knew u couldnt out run him. u couldnt catch him he still shot at u which shows intent to fight u running shows u dont want to fight. its gank or be ganked this player happened to outplay u and rather then spending time shooting at ya he rather just sail just enough in range that u have 1 of 2 choices keep running or surrender. just because this is annoying doesnt make it against game rules. russia, pirates, gb, dutch, swedes, danes, us u get the point every nation has done this at one point or another. tribunals have even been done for this exact situation. its not against the rules its not punishable unless it back to back pulls with NO intention to fight. u had no intention to fight the fact he is chasing u is evident in this situation. 

see its not griefing when ur doing back to back tags and your target who u tagged doesnt want to fight and is running. u dont have to play the i can keep shooting u with my bow cannons for 3h's all he has to do is have the intention to attack u and do damage. u were running and u couldnt out run him. so why didnt u surrender.  good example hunting player tags trader, trader spends 1h 30m running the whole battle gets out get retagged does it again. u dont see the traders complaining on tribunal about being chased for 3hours by the same player. its part of the game everyone plays it differently. 

whats the order always given near the turning of an enemy ship as it runs away from ur fleet. the order is KEEP IT TAGGED. ok it got away we will retag it in the OW. this happens almost every day. suck it up and deal with it 

Edited by RubyRose

On 11/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, admin said:

From now on griefing cases are not going to be discussed without video. Because if we would use this screen for warnings or punishments then anyone can be banned (any retreating battle or any running battle where you run, turn, shoot, ran would be reported as griefing), each player on war server ran from battle at least once. 

• Like 3