Game-Labs Forum

Cannot loot enemy ship

Sea Archer

This has happend now 4 times.

I sink or board an enemy  (ai) and when it comes to loot the ship, I pull the items in my hold. To check if they are properly there, I press x again. Then I see for a very short time the item in my hold, but after half a second or less it jumps back in the enemy's ship. 

I tried it several times, but always the same, until the ship is finally sunken. 

To get rid of it, I have to restart the game, if I just continue playing, it is the same with the next ship.

It did cost me quite a big amount of valuable loot. I reported it every time via f11.

It is not predictable when it happens  (not sure if it is an issue with bad connection), the game itself works fine in OW and battle instance, I do experience quite often crashes when in port, but in this case the game does not crash, everything is fine except for taking the loot.

I suspect the connection, too. It is similar to the things happening in port, when I move item from hold to warehouse, before the game crashes, but the game does not crash at this point.

Maybe you can give us the option to move things with right mouseclick on item, move to hold. That works in port usually better than drag and drop.

4 minutes ago, Serk said:

I find that cancelling the loot and pressing x to loot again usually fix this issue. 

I think Archer did this already he wrote it. He also Said this will Happen again and again until he restart the Game, so he clearly has an other Problem as the Well known abbort and press X again stuff ... this happens in my opinion If you drift away a little and get Out of reach (depending in camera sight)

Drifting is one issue, i know that.

My problem is stationery. I am fully stopped beside the other ship, pressing x, taking loot, pressing x again and see that the loot is back in the other ships hold. I once tried until the other was too deep to loot it, but no chance to get the loot in my hold.

Quite annoying, especially when it is an elite ai you have killed.