Game-Labs Forum

Breaking game

☠ WARNING:Gross violation of the rules of the game ! 

[JASKS] Tango Fox

[JASKS] Mr Meeks

The rules of the game are forbidden to shoot their team, but apparently don't know the clan [JASKS] for the shots in the back. asked to bring to the Tribunal

the beginning of the battle and the shooting can be seen on the video 04:34

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/472318223

320716.jpg

Edited by FooxLee

6 minutes ago, Atreides said:

As an aside, i want to know how this player's UI has his compass in the top left corner, it may be a GIF that represents just more ridiculous  crap on his stream he put there but if this is his game UI.  i want to know the setting so I can adjust my UI the way I like it.

eh this is just a gif file which was created most probably to show how to turn as fast as possible, I've already seen that one somewhere

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1

you're doing the right thing by trying to exonerate your clan people, it's not in my best interest to just blame them . The administration of the game there is a log of the battle and they will check on the honesty of these players, I have the chat log where I told you not to shoot at me that it can lead them to permamentnaya ban, I'll post this log later. I have no interest without reason to blame the players. The administration of the game will check who is wrong here.

5 minutes ago, Atreides said:

I am a British Captain in since August 2015, One of the leaders of GRMPY clan.  I don't even know the players in that stream.  I do, however, see a dishonest attempt by you to lash out at people with a silly video that proves nothing, except you don't know how boarding works yet, and need to take all that flapping myspace page level crap off your Twitch streams.

Listen man, I know you are motivated and all, but this isn't your place. The man has a problem and he's asking for the devs to rule on it. Maybe it's not the best evidence, but it really doesn't seem to me to be your place. You should keep the high ground. I've never really had a problem with the things you post on this forum, but in this instance I think you need to chill. This is a tribunal post, not someone flapping their gums in Carribean Invasion. Insulting his stream layout and skills is rude and unnecessary. Calling him dishonest is a bit abrupt. You don't like it when people do that to you. No one cares how long you've owned this game, most of us have had it for years. if you don't know the players and in no way were affected, there's no reason for you to come in here causing a ruckus. The devs will probably look into it and decide one way or another. If it turns out ot be a false claim and he continues making them repeatedly, someone will take care of it. 

Shit, tribunal your right, I missed that. Deleting my comments because you are right. It is not my place to step into someone's tribunal.  Thank you for pointing this out.

@FooxLee I apologise for my  rudeness, I have no right to comment on this.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
In the battle I was intentionally trying to sink the two players, it can be seen in the video as they shoot at me at close range, as otlichayut chips from my ship, as I wrote to them about it in chat. You British provocateur captain 😃 and me funny to read your the text. and stop to insult other players, respect for the opinions of others )