Game-Labs Forum

Loading screen after login

lolhahaha

Same here.  Attempted to join a battle and got hung on the loading hour glass.  Every time I restart I hit login through steam and get hung on the same hour glass.  Re-installed, same thing

It hasn't been an hour yet so maybe it's hanging on trying to join the same battle in progress?

I just got the game today so don't have much of a baseline but it was running fine for 3 battles as my specs are good enough.

This has only happened a few times before and the last time was due to a server issue. I'm assuming it's the same this time as it happened the same way.

Once they are aware of the issue they will get it up and running quickly.

It's not even 7AM there so they may not be awake yet to see the server is down. Keep in mind this is early Alpha and bugs and problems WILL happen.

then why doesn't the webpage time change with location of person even youtube changes with your location , al I seen was times on posts and even so an hr or 2 and they have not posted anything still not good , even a shit gamelike eve-online when they had trouble getting server back up they would post immiediatley what was wrong an estimatated time for server back up os if oyu had shit to do you could go and do it.

And I was not complaining of the server being down just that they had not said anything , the least they could do is take 30 secs out and post , and I have been involved was involved in eve-online alpha and they straight on to everything and when that was in alpha everything was f--d , lag was really bad, FPS was shocking but they kept us upto date every step of the way and now its very sweet visual game but game mechanics are not to my liking so after over decade I left, so I would appreciate in future oyu read what I post instead of red what you want to see

As soon as you log on the time switches to whatever timezone you are in. The developers are not responding because they are most likely asleep as I said in my previous post. At this point they are a very small team of less than 10 so they do not have the ability to sit on the forums 24 hours a day. Yes, you are frustrated because the game is down but they will resolve it quickly as soon as they are aware.

This game has been remarkably stable with very minimal downtime for an alpha. Step back and take a deep breath and show them some patience.

so im having the same issue but i have a friend who is playing the game right now explain how that works out?

I have no idea and I am not aware of anyone playing the game. Everyone that I have talked to has been unable to access the game since we all got disconnected a few hours ago.

• Like 1

then why doesn't the webpage time change with location of person even youtube changes with your location , al I seen was times on posts and even so an hr or 2 and they have not posted anything still not good , even a shit gamelike eve-online when they had trouble getting server back up they would post immiediatley what was wrong an estimatated time for server back up os if oyu had shit to do you could go and do it.

And I was not complaining of the server being down just that they had not said anything , the least they could do is take 30 secs out and post , and I have been involved was involved in eve-online alpha and they straight on to everything and when that was in alpha everything was f--d , lag was really bad, FPS was shocking but they kept us upto date every step of the way and now its very sweet visual game but game mechanics are not to my liking so after over decade I left, so I would appreciate in future oyu read what I post instead of red what you want to see

For a forum you often have to set your timezone.

• Like 1

Sir,

I am a player of the game EVE Online and I really do not appreciate you calling it shit. Despite my grievances with you though, this is a discussion for another time. But like everybody else is saying the devs are probably asleep. Torrent a movie or two, play a different game for awhile. By around 00:00 - 01:00 PST they should be on back to work, or maybe not who knows.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBjn1qeCLs

• Like 1

I'm thinking about setting up a wiki to kill time.  Seems like there's a lot of good info out there but it's not really conglomerated anywhere.  Is this a faux pas for a game this early in Alpha? or do you guys think it'd be okay to start throwing together some articles as long as it's stated as unofficial?

• Like 1

I'm thinking about setting up a wiki to kill time.  Seems like there's a lot of good info out there but it's not really conglomerated anywhere.  Is this a faux pas for a game this early in Alpha? or do you guys think it'd be okay to start throwing together some articles as long as it's stated as unofficial?

I see no problem with making an unofficial wiki. It can always be added to/edited later.

http://navalaction.pl/index.php/Main_Page

I believe Mr. Prezesoi already has one running.  Try creating an account and knock yourself out.