Game-Labs Forum

Loading screen after login

lolhahaha

Same problem here. Loading screen after PVE selection, on Sunday Jan 25, 17:00 EST.

After shutdown and repeated logins, same loading screen. Servers down at night?

I think so, getting the same thing. It'd be nice if they added a message saying the servers are offline in the next update.

This seems to be intermittent.  I came back 1:00 AM GMT Monday morning (not my local time tho) and played for an hour without problem. 

The black 'Loading' screen did pop-up for a split second a few times (thats not normal, right?), but went away and battle started.  No kicks.

then why doesn't the webpage time change with location of person even youtube changes with your location , al I seen was times on posts and even so an hr or 2 and they have not posted anything still not good , even a shit gamelike eve-online when they had trouble getting server back up they would post immiediatley what was wrong an estimatated time for server back up os if oyu had shit to do you could go and do it.

And I was not complaining of the server being down just that they had not said anything , the least they could do is take 30 secs out and post , and I have been involved was involved in eve-online alpha and they straight on to everything and when that was in alpha everything was f--d , lag was really bad, FPS was shocking but they kept us upto date every step of the way and now its very sweet visual game but game mechanics are not to my liking so after over decade I left, so I would appreciate in future oyu read what I post instead of red what you want to see

Oswald we understand your frustration. Gradually this will improve by the time the game goes out of alpha. 

What I would like to add is this. We respect players a lot, but demand the same in return. This is not a usual game forum and we try to keep a friendly atmosphere here (at least we try). Keep this in mind.