Game-Labs Forum

Missing Patch Notes

AeRoTR

I am really disappointed in the development after the release (was it a release)

We have lots of changes going on yet we do not receive any proper patch information, the developers do not give any information at all about server side changes.

"THIS GAME IS RELEASED". Please post the "PATCH NOTES" so we can know what is going on. I have seen lots of development teams in games, first time I see a "released game" where this game is MMO or Sandbox with thousand of players owning the game, yet we do not recieve information. What is going on ?

For example let's say missions with gold chests are removed, but no patch information. What was the reason, why did you remove them. I do not want you to put them back or etc. Just some few sentences, we found them bla bla so for balance bla bla bla we removed them. (EDIT: they are not removed may be, but take it as an example)

I want patch notes ! Please...

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 15

having them on the Server selection screen would be nice, probably under 50% of the player base read the forums occasionally

I love how the other game I won't mention name of gets tons of patch notes and updates and we can't even get the extra paints we where promised 30 days after the DLC....what is it now 4-5 months later.  Makes me wonder how much of our DLC money went to other games instead of the three ships we voted on and more flags/sking/ships that the DLC suppose to be going towards.

#morepaints?

#SOON

#Patchnotestoo

• Like 2

Devs behave like NA is still an testing environment but game has been released. Hidden ninja patches and no official word about it is just miserable. 

On 7/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, AeRoTR said:

I am really disappointed in the development after the release (was it a release)

We have lots of changes going on yet we do not receive any proper patch information, the developers do not give any information at all about server side changes.

"THIS GAME IS RELEASED". Please post the "PATCH NOTES" so we can know what is going on. I have seen lots of development teams in games, first time I see a "released game" where this game is MMO or Sandbox with thousand of players owning the game, yet we do not recieve information. What is going on ?

For example let's say missions with gold chests are removed, but no patch information. What was the reason, why did you remove them. I do not want you to put them back or etc. Just some few sentences, we found them bla bla so for balance bla bla bla we removed them. (EDIT: they are not removed may be, but take it as an example)

I want patch notes ! Please...

There is a patch note section https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/60-patch-notes/
Patchnotes are always posted in this section. Last patchnote was patch 34 and there were no other changes worthy of separate change logs.

You can subscribe to this section to see latest changes that developers want to tell you about. If developers do not post some changes there could be a reason for that.

• Like 1