Game-Labs Forum

Karma..?

tok

When I stun guys and not kill them I see the good % Karma never moves at all.  But the Bad Karma in red moves a lot on a kill.. So how do I get good Karma to work or is it broken or something.?

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game have to say hate this karma system. well maybe not hate but dislike a lot. maybe make it a reward for not killing them like more SP and less SP if you kill them. I mean we are here to take back our land and fight a war. hard to do if you can't kill them sometime. I try not to but sometime you have to anyway do like this game a lot yall are doing a great job (was just out and my karma is so bad I can't sneak in to a camp to get some no kills to help karma or to get SP to clear karma sent 7 warriors to help they just got wiped out not sure what to do may wait for next update does not seem to be playable as is ) still like the game but I play to win. deck seem to be stacked against you to much. I like to feel powerful in a game not so weak you can't play. still think you all are doing a great job    

Edited by skyoaks

I was just out trying to take down a camp and I had full good karma and 60 stun arrows wolf called out 2 maybe three guy knocked them out then had them run off on the next guy called him out know one else could see me or should not have seen me knocked him out he didn't say a word and I still had the rest of the camp on me and followed me for 450m or more killed me now if I go back I have to refight the 6 to 8 guy I knocked out with stun arrow on my way out trying to get away if I have just killed them I would not have to refight them. but I would get bad karma. when they kill you they get stronger when you kill them you get weaker not fair. I hope this can be adjusted. and what is up with all the patrols and groups hard to get close to camps.

Karma as it is should never have this big impact on the game.Getting bounced by a patrol,and defending yourself gives you bad karma is plain stupid...Been wondering why the enemy allways finds me no matter what...

The more i play the game,the less i like it.The gunnery is messed up,short range weapons is effective at great distances and verry accurate….The worse Your karma,the better accuracy for enemies??

Edited by Kroknasen

18 hours ago, Kroknasen said:

Karma as it is should never have this big impact on the game.Getting bounced by a patrol,and defending yourself gives you bad karma is plain stupid...Been wondering why the enemy allways finds me no matter what...

The more i play the game,the less i like it.The gunnery is messed up,short range weapons is effective at great distances and verry accurate….The worse Your karma,the better accuracy for enemies??

I do think they are looking at the sniper shotgun to tune them and I do agree with if your camp is being attacked you should not get bad karma you do have to defend it. hope they look at that

• Like 2

I think karma is a good idea, it just needs some tweaking and balancing. I think it's realistic because if you go around killing everyone, the colonial powers aren't going to look kindly on this. So sending out more patrols, building more forts etc is pretty much what happened historically.. Along with using encounters as pretexts to wipe out more tribes & generally engage in a bit of genocide. That was the reality, and the steady flow of settlers backed by military and militias is why lands were ultimately lost.

loosing their lands was a given, there was no way they could have avoided that. depicting them as ruthless savages was just opportunism to justify slaughter and speed up the process. not a single deal they struck with the newcomers was respected, and the vast majority of them died from the newly introduced diseases anyway. 

although it went a bit differently in south america, the outcome was pretty much the same: full replacement of power structures by more powerful ones. they were all doomed the moment colonists set a foot on the shore.