Game-Labs Forum

Warning: Long maintenance for the PVE servers

Captains,

Provider is moving the Peace(PvE) servers to the new modernized infrastructure, as a result maintenance time is going to be extended. Estimated time is unknown and can take up to a day (24 hours). We will announce separately when Peace (PVE server) is going to be online again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Rewards received previously have not been lost and there will be no roll back this time. But if you have lost any content please report in the forum in this topic.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Friedrich Der Große said:

Yesterday, after the rollback, I noticed the lack of a Christian permit in my warehouse at La Navasse, which was obtained pre-days of rollbacks.

I've also sent an f11 report when I discovered such.

Username : Friedrich Der Grosse , Prussian Nation.

Please check private message with details, in short -- the permit was obtained within the server rollback on May 22th and was affected by rollback.

• Like 1

I sent an F11 and sent a PM to INK but have heard nothing back, so posting here.  I lost my 2 best knowledge books from the 2nd crash (Getting hard to keep track) I started taking screenshots of valuables after my Losses from Sunday. So hopefully someone can replace my missing knowledge books? Gunnery ency and Art of Ship Handling are the 2 missing . My steam user name is dwolf420 and in-game user name is Captin Liam McPoyle

NA Book Loss.jpg

Edited by McPoyle
missing info
  • Like 1

I lost around 20k xp that I farmed yesterday to get to next rank, any chance I could get it back?

Not sure about the exact amount of XP, but I was leaving the port knowing that I was only one battle away from next rank when the server crashed...

Captains, 

1 hour ago, Ink said:

But if you have lost any content please report in the forum in this topic.

This is related only to the problem happened this night - there will not be rollback, but if you lost something, e.g. being in battle when the problem appeared, please post here

The rollbacks were compensated, and the compensation will stay as there is no rollback

2 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains, 

This is related only to the problem happened this night - there will not be rollback, but if you lost something, e.g. being in battle, please post here

The rollbacks were compensated, and the compensation will stay as there is no rollback

Where do I post or who do I contact about my missing knowledge? I realize there was a comp, but I also was directed here on steam to get back missing content. I have proof of the  missing content. No comp is going to replace these books. I did not ask for the comp, the server fails etc. I just want back my books I worked hard to get

12 hours ago, Ink said:

Captains,

Provider is moving the Peace(PvE) servers to the new modernized infrastructure

Not really reliable it seems.  2 disconnects since move and a few times rubberbanding in ow....Let's hope it's just teething issues

Edited by Jan van Santen