Game-Labs Forum

Nassau investment bug

huliotkd

2 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

Not to say that losing 1 day blocked us to farm hostility to Marsh Harb paving the way to US hostility there...

I have still to understand why, in place of re-placing the PB, port wasnt assigned directly to GB.

Here we go!

Marsh open up for us the same time it open up for ya'll.  We just got on early and flipped it before ya'll could.  Ya'll all ready have most of south Bahamas you don't need all of it.

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Marsh open up for us the same time it open up for ya'll.  We just got on early and flipped it before ya'll could.  Ya'll all ready have most of south Bahamas you don't need all of it.

The problem was: we were unable to farm hostility in Marsh while US was doing. In such situation is impossible to stop you setting the PB.

When we set Nassau we were fighting the russians doing hostility too: it was a race. Being unable to farm on our own made Marsh mathematically USA. And I'm really happy being it USA and not Russian.

About Marsh: it's not important on its own (aside Little Harb copper drop). It's the gate to Kidds and Bermuda 😎

Who controls Marsh will be in Bermuda well before anyone else. And you know it's logistically a pain to attack there.

Sidenote: not complaining. Just pointing out "it's not only a one-day delay nor it's a capitol like others". It was part of (working) plan that got ruined by a crash. 

• Like 1

I think that was kinda the point US wanted it for to get a place far from the coast since we are kinda stuck in a corner.   Yes folks can still come out there and hunt our ships, but it's not easy and it's not exploited port taken behind our lines either.  That and Marsh had Copper Port in it's region, something that can make good money for the clans that own them.

We are just lucky we have a morning crew of night shifters and retired guys along with some EU players willing to flip ports.  Other wise we would be behind on some of the regions that Russian or EU's taken before most US Prime time players get on.  They really need to release on a Friday next time. While I'm a night shifter (3rd shift) not every one has that option.

1 hour ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

Not to say that losing 1 day blocked us to farm hostility to Marsh Harb paving the way to US hostility there...

I have still to understand why, in place of re-placing the PB, port wasnt assigned directly to GB.

Here we go!

Dirty,Dirty US! 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:23 PM, huliotkd said:

yeah also other ports with same problem of nassau.

a restart of server is needed to clear the wrong status

Captain, please check personal message