Game-Labs Forum

Alt PvP CombatMedal farming?

GIBZ

unknown player from the unknow clan TRIAD (at least in the nation), alone in is clan, is having the incredible badass rate of 5.0 PvP KD, 10 kills the last days, I stongly suspect a Alt killing himself for Combat medals, If i'm wrong, I'll beg this guys to take me in his clan  and train me

D3112DC945AE7A0F1C155CA552A50B56FC5E3DB2

Edited by Ptigibus
typos
  • Like 4

Alt farming is going to be back in force now that the medals not only give you the most op mods in game, but are also needed to craft ships. So unless the devs have a super awesome system to counter it, I would expect tons of farming.

4 minutes ago, Aster said:

Alt farming is going to be back in force now that the medals not only give you the most op mods in game, but are also needed to craft ships. So unless the devs have a super awesome system to counter it, I would expect tons of farming.

So nothing will change 😂🤣 .

I don't see how they can stop alt farming to be honest,  not that i agree with it (have no alts) but already happens.

Edited by Dibbler

We tried to give this the chance once again but it seems that unique steam ID tracking in missions is the best way to close al potential loopholes. 
It is better to do it before release so we never have to come back to these issues ever again. Even one person farming can ruin the impression on the overall system, thus such loopholes must be closed. 

As a result

• Combat medals will no longer be provided for OW kills. They will only be granted for missions/orders and patrols completion. As missions require to sink unique captains (and track steam ID) it is impossible or very very hard to farm combat medals on alts
  • Rewards for missions will be increased accordingly.  
  • Like 17