Game-Labs Forum

1 hour ago, Sovereign said:

hello kitty "encourage more RvR". The only way they can move from blatant pay2win through DLC ships to "simply a convenient option to save time spent on eco" as the shills describe the current implementation, is if they make all woods available for harvest in production like fir and oak and also remove permits for all ship below 3rd rates. Let the 1-3 rate permits be the RvR incentive as they should be.

If the intention of DLC ships really is to simply get more players into decent ships easier and faster then there is no good reason to hamper the production of craftable ships artificially at the same time.

I agree with this 100%.  Do this and give us back the trading that we had last year and you could almost release the game.  There would still be a couple of dissatisfiers (other threads), but its playable.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I know of 3 other white oak ports, and a few teak ports.

So there is more than just 1, but this is only due to a number of people taking a large portion of their gaming time sailing around and finding out. A group effort.

Judging from the estimates - there really aren't enough rare resource ports and they are currently skewed towards the east side of the map. No one from my knowledge has checked the gulf yet.

While i like the clan resources - it hasn't given any extra incentives to go RvR because no one "knows for sure" where they are.

Too expensive, too few, no knowledge. That's what we are left with.

One of the many reasons we need port wipes too.  We have folks sitting on ports they own for over a year now and many of them are inactive but who do we know is what?  Not to mention the ports locked behind odd timers that might be important or might not.  Honestly can't wait for release and full wipe.  At this rate I don't think we will see a wipe with the next patch that suppose to bring port stuff.  They should just push through and release the game.  Spring will be over before they know it and it will be a winter release.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 2:42 PM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Diddums if I'd put on a decent mast mod you'd have sunk to an ickle snow.

Don't turn into one of those people who insists we line up and shoot at each other, snow with longs v herc with carros means I keep my distance, not my fault you didn't pick longs.

ah its always funny fighting those that complains in the chat that you cant play "bravely" and sail next to each other fighting broadside to broadside :P