Game-Labs Forum

Ingame Clan Forum

I've seen this in ohter Games before. Just a simple Forum. Officirrs can creat different TAB's, Members can creat Thread and Post's. It woud make Clan coordination much easier. I know most Clans use Discord or TS, but this woud help in Coordinationg PB, handling Recruitment etc.

And tbh, we hall have enough time Post in Forums wihle Sailing 🙂

• Like 1

Maybe Clubs is the function you're looking for

https://forum.game-labs.net/clubs/

Edit
Just noticed you did mention "ingame".... From my own experience I can tell that most people are even too lazy to use ingame clan chat so I'm unsure if anyone would bother to use ingame clan forum

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, Joernsson said:

Just noticed you did mention "ingame".... From my own experience I can tell that most people are even too lazy to use ingame clan chat so I'm unsure if anyone would bother to use ingame clan forum

To a degree, perhaps, but it is amazing how fast they find it when the enemy delivers a few thousand pounds of scrap iron and remodels their nice ships! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stilgar said:

You can always create clan discord channel as an alternative to a channel in nation TS. It has all basic tools to share info, screenshots, video's etc. 

Yah I was going to say most clans us something like Discord for that stuff.  We never liked the voice coms so used TS with discord for info to keep up to date.  Nations have there own groups too.

Created my own forum, since I'm a huge fan of role playing (coming from SA-MP and other platforms). Made a forum for my clan, where I usually post information about ship buildings, items necessary, ports and what items are available there.

Area to create your own character's story and showing off what you usually role play as (privateer, naval officer, merchant) and which ships do you usually sail, the name of the ship). Journeys, Captain's logs, about anything. Easy and free, just gotta search it on google how to create one and start from there, bud. Also, recruitment can be done easily in one of these.

oBR6rhM.png

MbJWg45.png

Edited by Portuguese Privateer
  • Like 1