Game-Labs Forum

Griefing outside of Tumbado

I was with my friend Tricks and we were getting near to Tumbado with Frigates and Wasa , near Tumbado we got tagged by a Hercules from distance . When we got inside the battle he turned away and running .

Name Griefer : Headgerald (pirate) 

Screenshoots:

20181128224124_1.thumb.jpg.901d50fa6443c1fa6033432d6253f6ae.jpg

20181128224135_1.thumb.jpg.97a671b40073ec124899bd9b04dba183.jpg

Advanced description of the situation.

Me and Tricks were coming from Conil to Tumbado.  The enemy was heading outside of the Tumbado Harbor and he was AFK , when we passed near him he started to chaise us , till he got Tricks who was a little behind me . When the battle started I got took in the battle too . After the battle starts he was coming to us and we to him . He changed the position and he was running from us , after we went out when we could .

I don't know how do you think , but for me is grief (he didn't shoot a single shoot to our ships just made us lose precious time) .

Edited by Captan Thomas Fremantle
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Captan Thomas Fremantle said:

He tagged my friend for the first . When you click on enemy ships you can see how many ships he has in fleet .

He tagged your friend, then you joined, then he ran away.

Just for the sake of Tribunal rules, what exactly is the case that is not similar to any other OW battle ?

( unless you didn't post all the data needed )

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Captan Thomas Fremantle said:

He tagged my friend for the first . When you click on enemy ships you can see how many ships he has in fleet .

Maybe he thought your friend had two traders?  I would tag and investigate myself.

24 minutes ago, Captan Thomas Fremantle said:

In this battle though you are the one who got tagged first. If there were multiple battles this is not shown in the OP.

It is important to note that while the tribunal can investigate facts and game data and make judgements based on those, one cannot expect the tribunal to suss out the allegations beyond what is stated, or make interpretations of the accusations. 

You need to present all possible proof in the OP, and explain your allegations. Otherwise there is no case.

It is understandable if there were several battles that you would not have screenshot of the first one before you realised he was (allegedly) griefing. However, then that needs to be explained in the OP. 

As it stands now all this tribunal shows is someone tagging an enemy and then presumably realising that they were too heavily outgunned (he could have thought that the two fleets were Indiamen, which would also have shown up as medium fleets). It also shows him running away just 3 minutes into the battle, so the OP gives no indication that a substantial amount of time was wasted.

I dont think its Griefing. Just if he waist your time. He was running away so if you let him run no time is waisted.^And to bannish someone for not losing / waisting his ship is like you have to die now caurse you make a try of having fun in this Game.

Edited by Knuddel
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Captan Thomas Fremantle said:

till he got Tricks who was a little behind me . When the battle started I got took in the battle too

Unless you are describing a different battle from the screenshots, this is wrong. You are the one who got tagged according to the screenshot, not Tricks. Not that it matters, but just for the record. The top name on the left side is always the tagger, and the top name on the right side is always the taggee.

37 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

The top name on the left side is always the tagger, and the top name on the right side is always the taggee.

100% correct.

Fremantle was the one attacked by Headgerald  and originating the battle. Tricks might have been in the circle or joined later. But it is of no consequence. Maybe Attacker didn't see correctly and decided to disengage, which he did.

Not different from a thousand other encounters in the OW, unless there's more data which has not been provided by OP.

• Like 2