Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Orders stopped - because Paypal

Maybe it was a problem for paypal because for most accounts they have to pay it first before cashing in the money from the back accounts. It's called direct pay if I stood correct.

The money has still not been deducted from my bank account, so technically the game is not mine yet :P

Hello everyone.. 

Thanks to your efforts we have been contacted by Paypal and the situation is being resolved right now. It will take some time but there is light now in the end of the tunnel. 

We appreciate your help and comments. We will not let you down.

Thanks for the info! This would be a good thing to add to the pre-orders page IMO.

Cant wait to pre-order hahaha

Glad there has been contact from PayPal about the issue!

I have sent them an e-mail regardless. It's a shame that this has hindered your efforts, though PayPal are a huge business, so inconveniences in the name of combating fraud can always be expected. Doesn't do their PR any favours, that's for sure!

E-mail:

Hello Paypal,

I have just found out that you have frozen the account of Game-Labs LLC (their case number: PP-003-614-057-132). I support the unblocking of their account as I have received the game and can verify that their product has been fully delivered.

My Unique Transaction ID: ***

I hope this can be of assistance in resolving the case.

Regards,

Gah!

I just watched some Twitch streams of this, and came here to buy it....

I have already sent an email to PayPal also, didn't like their cookie cutter response so went back and got a rep finally answered.

Hope they hurry up and fix it for you guys, I have got this money burning a hole in my pocket that has your name on it!

• Like 1

One of my Stream Viewers suggested this game to me a few days ago, i been debating on purchasing it until earlier today... go figure that when i decided to jump on board and buy it that Paypal decided to do this lol...

I love SImulators and naval warfare games such as these, brings back fond memorys of other much older games i played...  Hoping for the best form this game, and as soon as i can Purchase and get into the game i plan to start Twitch Streaming it and playing with my Viewers

I hate PayPal so much, they have made me lose a lot of money by letting scammers have whatever payment had been made refunded, without any questions asked, they simply just refund people.

Please do not support PayPal, stop using them as soon as you can.

I want this boarding to expedite - so I'm calling them on the phone and telling their stupid bot voice - I want an operator - until I get one. Then I complain about them not answering my emails except with bots.

I'm very polite with the live operator and ask them to answer my emails and I give them the case # PP-003-614-057-132 and ask that my concern about them not unblocking Game Labs LLC's account fast enough be attached to the file. I also make sure they understand I am very satisfied with Game Labs product - I am a happy camper!

I hope this is a help.

• Like 2

Then I complain about them not answering my emails except with bots.

I've already had three bot generated emails suggesting that I contact the offender.

Each time I reply: Please refer to the original email - you are the concern.

Me thinks I'm just bashing my head against a brick wall.

Customer Service? Yeah, right.

Cheers

Well, I guess the pressure will increase dramatically now, after Jingles made a video about NA and told people to get in contact with PayPal to get the account unfreezed soon.

Of course most of his subscribers probably are not that interested in NA (yet), but even if only 1000 of his subs would get started, that would help a lot.