Game-Labs Forum

BR battle limits

I've heard regular conversations over "Green zone gank fleets" and "seal clubbing" and I have felt the ridiculous pain of getting jumped by 10 SOLs while I'm attacking a trader in my little privateer.  Bullying is only fun for the bullies.  How about this?  Green zones are safe.  You cannot attack a nations ships in the green zone...ever.  In patrol zone battles, you can only join the battle individually (no group joining) and you can only join on the side of the lowest BR.  Patrol zone battles close in 3 minutes.  OW battles have a reasonable BR limit, say 300%.  Battles close in 3 minutes.  I know the argument about how in the real world, a good leader is always using the best advantage he can get, but this is a game and nobody should be on the low end of a 12 v 1.

• Like 1

On the other hand what about those people like myself who go out looking for duels etc but end up being chased by anti-gank fleets despite the odds being in favour of the defender. Should we just pack up completely? If you want to just PvE, there is a dedicated server for that. If you do want to PvP down the line then take some advice, stop attacking AI in the greenzone!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

On the other hand what about those people like myself who go out looking for duels etc but end up being chased by anti-gank fleets despite the odds being in favour of the defender. Should we just pack up completely? If you want to just PvE, there is a dedicated server for that. If you do want to PvP down the line then take some advice, stop attacking AI in the greenzone!!!!!!

I rarely PVE (most of my trading is OW...missions?).  The example I gave of 10SOL was in the Patrol zone.  They saw a battle with 60BR v 80 BR and joined in on the 80 side.  That's just....silly (they were French).  I solo hunt in OW and have been chased by uneven odds also.  Usually I get away, but not always.  C'est la Guerre.