Game-Labs Forum

Patch 15: Tutorial testing and many other things

admin

Is there any chance of an explanation of today's changes? At the moment people are just left to guessing as to what is going on. If you are going to make these kind of changes that (on the surface at least) seem a detriment to the player experience then you NEED have some kind of statement/notes prepared. Otherwise people speculate and you guys only end up with yet more bad publicity.

• Like 1

i finally tested the tutorial...

The four part tutorial part is fine, but i didn't noticed the tips at top of screen immediately, maybe they should be made a little more obvious?

The four part challenge. Well, challenge 1 and 3 are pretty straightforward, no problem figuring what you're supposed to do. Challenge 2 and 4 i was really wondering what was the objective at first. Could we have a briefing on what we are supposed to achieve instead of having to guess from the challenge name?

• 2 months later...

At angling (20-30%) in the  first exam the shots DO NOT bounce

every broadside is 15 % damage ( bad tut text advice)

for the average player this exam is to difficult  > advice : reconsider recalibration on variables for the Ai 

ps :  i am noob so did not past the test :) [i did not get the reps from the ship  ](and i leave it that way :)

Edited by Thonys