Game-Labs Forum

British hypocrisy ?

Jorge

Firt we must remember this post...

As always our British friends complain, crying ... and then it turns out that they do it worse.

This image shows it ...

738FDAF973CC2C6986D32CB4465DEA9D88376FC1

I wonder what the apology will be this time, will it rain, that the sun rises in the west? or maybe it is that nowadays it is the only way to conquer a port, that nobody defends it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Carlos_Condell said:

Jorge  what do you think about Vltra Ganking??  9vs1 ??? you think that is fair?? 
BTW Spain attack 2 ports at the same time we do... so What's the problem??

What do you expect when you come to Habana? A military parade?

15 minutes ago, Carlos_Condell said:

Jorge  what do you think about Vltra Ganking??  9vs1 ??? you think that is fair?? 
BTW Spain attack 2 ports at the same time we do... so What's the problem??

2 ports ?? In addition to hypocrisy you are bad at maths, well we can not do anything with that ...

1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Grundge points out you're doing exactly what you complained about and then we do it because you do.

See nothing wrong there.

We´re not blaming you beacuse of the PB timers, please, read the post again.

Edited by Pablo Frias

How about we call it a draw, @Jorge. You have capped some ports, we have capped some ports.

Now the salt starts flowing again. Don't forget there are aways two sides of the coin - whoever is innocent may throw the first stone.

I can only see this war becoming a very dirty war right now - I think we both agreed in the early stages that we don't want such a war again. It creates nothing but bad blood and drives people away from the game - on both sides. If you want, we can talk about the current situation on TS and try to find a solution for it.

• Like 2

<

55 minutes ago, Batman said:

How about we call it a draw, @Jorge. You have capped some ports, we have capped some ports.

Now the salt starts flowing again. Don't forget there are aways two sides of the coin - whoever is innocent may throw the first stone.

I can only see this war becoming a very dirty war right now - I think we both agreed in the early stages that we don't want such a war again. It creates nothing but bad blood and drives people away from the game - on both sides. If you want, we can talk about the current situation on TS and try to find a solution for it.

Ok, totally agree with you. I am at your disposal to speak whenever you want.

11 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

"I am at your disposal to speak whenever you want*."

*In the meantime though we'll keep flipping ports.

Urgh. I'm loving this filthy war. *rolls eyes*

It must be difficult for you to understand that being willing to talk is not the same as stopping playing.

By the way, what about the 3 PBs yesterday? We really liked that you committed suicide against the fort. You can repeat it as many times as you want.

I forgot, you once again leave a port before the Swedes attack you ... I don't know if it makes me funny or it makes me sad.

Mmmmm, do you smell the fear?

That's like punching someone else in the face after asking to stop a fight.

Well I knew I wouldn't escape in OW and it didn't seem right that I escaped when everyone else had not.

Of course I did. I do exactly as Spain does, fights the battles it thinks it has a chance of winning; and Cochinos is a higher priority than Portillo.

1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

That's like punching someone else in the face after asking to stop a fight.

Well I knew I wouldn't escape in OW and it didn't seem right that I escaped when everyone else had not.

Of course I did. I do exactly as Spain does, fights the battles it thinks it has a chance of winning; and Cochinos is a higher priority than Portillo.

Lol.... You can call it whatever you want, I call it fear. 

Not really interrested in this topic, or salty behaviour. Doesn't contibute to anything important. So both parties did the same. Where different people involved. I notice Jorge where you said British Friends. It was actually one guy making that post. And he may not even have been involved in this action. Don't know.  So you use your information pretty easy that way. Carlos Condell says you gank 9 vs 1. Well I think a lot of guys did that. Also players involving your faction and mine aswell. Please stop bothering..play the game and have fun. You win some, you lose some. But keep your frustration to yourself and start looking at the big picture.

Greets

• Like 1