Game-Labs Forum

just came back for the patch crashed 5 times in a battle fix your shit

it took me forever to convince these guys to even come back and for me also been over a yr we playing day one jan 1015 

then this happens i mean really 6 people crash at least 10 times maybe more 2 just quit didnt come back on

if you want old people to come back you really need to make these patches first rate in the early months it seemed they didnt even test their patch was so many bugs doenst seem they learned there lesson they wont get many more chances to get people back hope this is fixed this week 

this game is not in alpha it has been out almost 2yrs to the public and why do they need our help it sends crash reports every time we log back it that was another problem haveing to wait for the crash report to finish so we could get back in 

need to test these patches same shit as 1yr ago no testing and it was 2 days after the patch really still no excuse though you want players to come back and this happends 

still only 200 or so when we play so i wouldnt go far as to tell people dont paly if you cant handle the crashes this is why there is only 200 playing in us prime time

please fix

1 hour ago, Atomic Moose said:

this game is not in alpha it has been out almost 2yrs to the public and why do they need our help it sends crash reports every time we log back it that was another problem haveing to wait for the crash report to finish so we could get back in 

need to test these patches same shit as 1yr ago no testing and it was 2 days after the patch really still no excuse though you want players to come back and this happends 

still only 200 or so when we play so i wouldnt go far as to tell people dont paly if you cant handle the crashes this is why there is only 200 playing in us prime time

please fix

Um, yes, the game is still in Alpha. Also, have you ever heard of periods? They break up sentence structure quite nicely and make you look like less of a dumbass, especially while ranting pointlessly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atomic Moose said:

please fix

You're one of those guys who loses his shit at a restaurant  if his burger is slightly overcooked, aren't you....?

• Like 4

same bunch of shit people on these forums is why many left and i see they are still here and if i want to uses hello kittying periods i would 

game hasnt made a lot of progress i see we can just leave again and with 200 people on prime time us i see many have already left 

and yes i am one of those people if i pay for a meal and it isnt cooked right i will send it back my money my time 

really no point in posting here again i see any game that crashing 10-15 times in less than an hr is unacceptable peroid 

especialy with one loss  you lose everything on the ship stable servers are paramount to this game

posted my concerns close this if you want and hope you get it fixed

Edited by Atomic Moose

10 hours ago, Atomic Moose said:

same bunch of shit people on these forums is why many left and i see they are still here and if i want to uses hello kittying periods i would 

game hasnt made a lot of progress i see we can just leave again and with 200 people on prime time us i see many have already left 

and yes i am one of those people if i pay for a meal and it isnt cooked right i will send it back my money my time 

really no point in posting here again i see any game that crashing 10-15 times in less than an hr is unacceptable peroid 

especialy with one loss  you lose everything on the ship stable servers are paramount to this game

Lol, if you can't understand the concept of Alpha/everything is subject to change and WILL change, you should probably just wait until release.

On 9/13/2017 at 7:25 AM, Atomic Moose said:

Despite your rant and combative nature, many of the bugs that were causing crashes have been fixed. Most of us are experiencing few, if any, crashes now. If you still are crashing, you may want to provide the Devs with information about your hardware and other crash information to help them solve your problem. Or you can just keep complaining.