Game-Labs Forum

Is the Essex still available in game?

She was my favorite ship pre-patch, I had gotten extremely good in her and learned to sail her like a pro. I'm very much hoping I can sail her again soon, HOWEVER, I do not see her in my blueprint list, nor is it listed in the admiralty shop. I've asked others if they see her as well but so far, no-one has said anything or has seen her.

I just want my Essex back....thats all I care about...Shes the ship I want the most...screw the SoL, screw the Victory, or the Santi. I just want my Essex back... :(

• Like 2

The Essex is my favourite as well, she does show up in my blueprint list to build once I get the shipyard upgraded.  Not sure why the blueprint is not showing on yours, are you level 50 crafter?

13 minutes ago, Atreides said:

The Essex is my favourite as well, she does show up in my blueprint list to build once I get the shipyard upgraded.  Not sure why the blueprint is not showing on yours, are you level 50 crafter?

I can't actually remember what craft level I am, though I think it was around level 30 or something. I'll have to check once I get the urge to play this game again....pretty burnt out and upset with it atm due to how expensive and grind intensive everything has become...

Good to know she's still available to use in game though.

Edited by kitsunelegend

Well, if anyone is on the US side on the PvE server, I'm willing to trade a Surprise, a Pickle(which is fully fitted out with 6pd mediums), a Trader's Brig, and 50 units of iron ore for an Essex thats fitted out with carros, let me know.

I just want my Essex back... :(

It's a level 30 ship to craft.  So if your not level 30 than it won't show up on your crafting list of ships. I see it on mine as my char is level 50 crafters.  That prob why you don't see them if your not level 30 yet or not redeemed your crafting level.

2 hours ago, kitsunelegend said:

She was my favorite ship pre-patch, I had gotten extremely good in her and learned to sail her like a pro. I'm very much hoping I can sail her again soon, HOWEVER, I do not see her in my blueprint list, nor is it listed in the admiralty shop. I've asked others if they see her as well but so far, no-one has said anything or has seen her.

I just want my Essex back....thats all I care about...Shes the ship I want the most...screw the SoL, screw the Victory, or the Santi. I just want my Essex back... :(

I can relate to this on both a physical and spiritual level :D