Game-Labs Forum

NATs on PvP2 server should really check themselves

Mike the Mongel

This was no troll or bait thread, I tell it like it is and pointed out a issue with 3 national country's , your interpretation because you didn't like how it was going and the truth it stirred up caused you to name it a troll or bait thread , whatever ...... They still piss ants and need to be crushed under a boot , but I will be nice cause my clan mates want me to be 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

They still piss ants and need to be crushed under a boot , but I will be nice cause my clan mates want me to be 

Im sitting right here bub. If you want to continue in your delusions that the only truth comes from your mouths go right ahead. Bully your way through the server expecting everyone else to change except yourselves. All I have seen since I came back is bullshit. Like talking to individuals that only watch Fox News and all other news medias are fake. Bunch of crying, trolling, gangbanging, waste of time threads and posts from people on who just seem to love continuing that "he said she said" smut from both sides of the table. So come at me bub. Show me your true intent.

PS respect to your superiors keeping you polite to an extent. Better than some leaders have done concerning their own members.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

I stated that this thread was bait at the start. The contents of it are up to interpretation. Truth or not. 

1. When you show screenshot, video etc it becomes proven fact;

2. Person who continues opposing that fact without proving counter proof becomes a troll;

3. His "strong opinion" becomes nonsense polemic demagogue which is what trolling is.

4. I have been very constructive in all my posts. Each point made was supported with reasons and/or proofs;

5. Points made by oposition provided no single proofs, but only interpretarions of the proofs provided by us;

Wiki: trolling

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement

Example:

16 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

...Look at how riled up I alone got you Koltes, its all a mind game, you gave up a lot of good info, and showed a lot about yourself, watch yourself out there, I know others have fallen for my traps, o7 (nothing personal, I just enjoy my little games...

...Id say you guys are easily made to be angry, which id advise to get control of, several pirates have fallen prey to that and died, so i hope you learn this from me

6. Trolls automatically go to our ignore list. They are 5mm away from making it to our kill list too.

Welcome to the Dutch nation! 

Edited by koltes

49 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

And @Davos Seasworth wins the internet with.... B)
0074f3a4f6cefd56c204a0b960c849b7_come-at

Not helping. Also not sure current use of that meme.

@koltes I do have a response to why I consider the original post a troll post. Working via phone right now. Do want to state though that I do not agree with OneEyes comment 100% and I am disappointed in him frankly. Not however to dislike the kid one bit and to treat him like crap. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

So come at me bub.

You said "come at me [bro]". So I posted the same quote, but in proper old English. :) It helped me a bunch, as I needed the giggles. heheh.

Edited by van der Decken

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Im sitting right here bub. If you want to continue in your delusions that the only truth comes from your mouths go right ahead. Bully your way through the server expecting everyone else to change except yourselves. All I have seen since I came back is bullshit. Like talking to individuals that only watch Fox News and all other news medias are fake. Bunch of crying, trolling, gangbanging, waste of time threads and posts from people on who just seem to love continuing that "he said she said" smut from both sides of the table. So come at me bub. Show me your true intent.

PS respect to your superiors keeping you polite to an extent. Better than some leaders have done concerning their own members.

Hit a nerve..thats good, atleast you will be one we can count on to fight. ouch that kinda hurt with the Fox News comment...I watch all even the race baiting CNN....name is not bub by the way I spent 16 years in Marines so bub is not good...please Mike is fine :)

18 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Hit a nerve..thats good, atleast you will be one we can count on to fight. ouch that kinda hurt with the Fox News comment...I watch all even the race baiting CNN....name is not bub by the way I spent 16 years in Marines so bub is not good...please Mike is fine :)

Personally fine. Had a few letters popping in my feed telling me to not get mad. If people throw firery rhetoric at me I am going to throw it back. If they respond to me with respectful tone much like Koltes does on occasion I will respond back in a respectful tone. Only time I do not mind fiery rhetoric is if it is for fluff pieces. It is simply sport then. I am not mad or frustrated. Just dont expect me to be laying on my back. Also find your fight somewhere else. Not giving anyone what they want unless I get something in return. 

Frankly, I dont care if your name was Susan. I hardly care if you served too. For all I know you were some pogue serving in BFE. So it is bub. Pretty sure you dont care to know me, which I welcome anyone if they want to. 

15 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Someone needs to just close this thread. It was troll bait from the start. Then turned into adults bullying and bickering like a bunch of preteens. At least Cordova keeps his mouth shut which is more than what I can say for the people that state they are better than him. 

Keeps his mouth shut from guilt he started the whole Pirate war with Britain and all it would take for a diplomatic end was a man to own up to his actions. 

Cowards will always hide mate. Just like prison the snitches hide in the corners and avoid people.

scum of the earth.

Also this has nothing to do with Cordova, the war ended with him when the port wipe happened. Anyone who brings him up after port wipe hasn't got over it. 

Think of it like a season port wipe happened Pirates proved their point in that season. Onto new diplomacy and fresher things now.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

Keeps his mouth shut from guilt he started the whole Pirate war with Britain and all it would take for a diplomatic end was a man to own up to his actions. 

Cowards will always hide mate. Just like prison the snitches hide in the corners and avoid people.

scum of the earth.

Also this has nothing to do with Cordova, the war ended with him when the port wipe happened. Anyone who brings him up after port wipe hasn't got over it. 

Think of it like a season port wipe happened Pirates proved their point in that season. Onto new diplomacy and fresher things now.

All rightfully so, no argument there. If you beat a dog into a corner and continue with the stick do you expect much to change though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

All rightfully so, no argument there. If you beat a dog into a corner and continue with the stick do you expect much to change though.

I agree mate. I always respect your posts and I at times will go off track.

• Like 1