Game-Labs Forum

NATs on PvP2 server should really check themselves

Mike the Mongel

9 hours ago, Raekur said:

And now we have the US handing ports over to the Spanish, Considering that there are very few players actually in that nation I really do not see the point of this venture. Is the US going to hand the Texas area back to the French because they have only 1 or 2 areas currently as well? Did the DD clan ever consider notifying the British and Dutch of their decision to hand resources over to near empty HOSTILE nations? Since MARS operates mainly in the Gulf, I wonder if this will cause even more strife among the US clans due to a lack of communications. Since DD operate in the northern parts of the US territories I can see why they would put up very little resistance to the idea of surrendering the Gulf region. I am really curious now how many players there are in each of the nations...

Its good for server health to give small nations some ports as this will stop people re-rolling. When Spain was given 5 ports back a clan came back to play 11 players i believe.

Nothing worse for a new player to log into a game and see there port wiped and go oh well re-roll.

Pirates gave French and Dutch back ports and look how they have grown.

I have no problem taking an enemy down to one port to prove a point. But also have the brains to give them ports back so people can build up there armies and go to war again otherwise they leave.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Exactly . you ended the US operation because you came down here dingbat

Is that all you came up with as an aswer to my post? I asked you lots of questions such as to provide any proof to your occusations etc and you trying to walk away by switching subject onto other points? Lol ok. I will answer this one too. 

You making this look like we ended US op because we decided to hit Dutch. This is not true, just your inflamed imagination. On the 13th we had clan officers meeting deciding when to end US op because we were done there. Decision was made that we leave after we take the San Augustin because PB was already set. Taking the ports and giving them back is a gesture of good will no matter how bitter you are about loosing. 

On the same meeting we decided who to hit next GB or Dutch. Choice was made Dutch because of your recent actions in Castries (we just didnt want to be hit by you again there during our GB ops). So had to cover our rear. Also Orinoko is a principal thing for us. Then we discussed time frame to relocate and have a break. Date was set on the 17th. 

We hit Dutch BECAUSE we finished with US. But go ahead live in your cuckoo land 

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, koltes said:

Is that all you came up with as an aswer to my post? I asked you lots of questions such as to provide any proof to your occusations etc and you trying to walk away by switching subject onto other points? Lol ok. I will answer this one too. 

You making this look like we ended US op because we decided to hit Dutch. This is not true, just your inflamed imagination. On the 13th we had clan officers meeting deciding when to end US op because we were done there. Decision was made that we leave after we take the San Augustin because PB was already set. Taking the ports and giving them back is a gesture of good will no matter how bitter you are about loosing. 

On the same meeting we decided who to hit next GB or Dutch. Choice was made Dutch because of your recent actions in Castries (we just didnt want to be hit by you again there during our GB ops). So had to cover our rear. Also Orinoko is a principal thing for us. Then we discussed time frame to relocate and have a break. Date was set on the 17th. 

I'll add we did not want to hit Brits after the US cause they where knee deep with fights with Danes.  We didn't want to push a two front war on them.  When we make an operation we set a goal.  A number of weeks or ports we will take and than it will end.  I'm the one that picked the three Ports for the Dutch operation.  We are not done with it cause it's basicly a cease fire cause you declared war on us.  US didn't  so we could stop and move on any time we wanted.   We took the three ports as part of the operation and it is now on pause.  Since you are not trying to take them back we are moving on to something we been wanting to do for a while  That is get the Mort Buffer.  I think we are down to the last few ports for that to be done.   Other than one or two more ports on our list any thing else we put agro on will be to stir up PvP and won't be regions we plan to keep.  Unless we decide to do some other operations in the future.

As for saying Dutch should be one ported I haven't realy said that other than in one means. "If they are going to just ignore us than we should just drive them down to one regions."   If ya'll aren't going to fight for them than why should ya'll have them. I'm sure Spain, French, Swede would love to have them if your not going to use them.  

I know ya'll made mention 3 regions in your little meeting.  I been saying 5 to spur better health for the server.  Most of the Pirates I talk to agree with this, but we do have some that don't care and just went to destroy every one.   Every group is going to have 'Those guys'  the difference is we have given them reason not to act upon that for now....but sooner or later....

If some of you put so much effort into your actual game play and fighting you would be way better set in game than you spend all this energy on the forums.   

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

You know whats funny we post and declare war and give them time to assemble themselves and yet they just tear the pages up.

They all divided onto small clans and everyone got A FKN OPINION and power to decide for their clan. So if they disagree they just cant act as one nation. They act as lots of different clans.

"You can't tell me what to do" type of attitude.

Hence why they can't principally get organised no matter how much time you give them. 

When we organised Dutch Oven it was like that: letter to the clan. We going to conduct ops in dutch on that day. Setup at such port prio and have such ships ready. On the day we got 20+ players ready, fingers stroking triggers waiting for the fire at will

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, koltes said:

I just stopped reading when i read the first idiotic thing in your post. Just like i did this time. Clearly not worth the time to read if you are just going to be saying stupid things. 

1 minute ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I just stopped reading when i read the first idiotic thing in your post. Just like i did this time. Clearly not worth the time to read if you are just going to be saying stupid things. 

Expected answer from those who has nothing to answer. 

• Like 1

" So you really gonna continue making up lies that we gave US their ports back because we were busy fighting you"

I havent and wont. 

Also how come your GB allies didnt help you?

Already answered this, read what i say then (stupid question, go read). 

"  fighting Danes and Swedes yourself? "

literally no idea what you are going on about

yet they chose not to support you?

discussed and you dont and wont get to know what is going on ;) (stupid "question"). 

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

" So you really gonna continue making up lies that we gave US their ports back because we were busy fighting you"

I havent and wont. 

Also how come your GB allies didnt help you?

Already answered this, read what i say then (stupid question, go read). 

"  fighting Danes and Swedes yourself? "

literally no idea what you are going on about

yet they chose not to support you?

discussed and you dont and wont get to know what is going on ;) (stupid "question"). 

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

there you go. there are your answers kolte. enjoy them, because they are very obvious. 

Those are not answers. Those are just expressions of a 5 year old child feelings.
No point is made, no proofs given, no facts discussed and all that is the answer by itself - you've got nothing to say so you say whatever.

I'm done with your polemic demagogue. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, koltes said:

I'm done with your polemic demagogue. 

If you consider anything i have said polemic, then i think you should go back to your safe space, and as far as me being a demagogue, i am not sure you know what that means. You think I am a political leader appealing to a popular voice? Well one, i am not a political leader, as discussed several times, and two, perhaps what i am saying is popular, perhaps it is not. But either way, the facts present themselves based off of numbers, where people have moved to after what has happened, its called cause and effect, people move to pirates because they win, and only because they win, its easier over there, and thus those people, and a majority of your nation are carebears. You stopped attacking America 2 days before attacking us, so you could move ports, ships, supplies, etc. down south where numbers are smaller. And do you not see a map? are you colour blind? If either of these are true, then excuse me, I mistook you for having eyes that could see in the spectrum that the average human can see. But if you arent, it doesnt take a genius to see times of port battles and the british trying to get their stuff back, as well as the Americans as to why they couldnt help us. If you truly do not understand this, then I have no words for you whatsoever, you are actually extremely lacking of intelligence at that point. If i wasnt clear enough, then your ignorance is my fault, however id suspect the map could speak for itself. Especially combined with several leaders moving pirate out of carebear intents, so they could have it easier, it puts nations in disarray. Do you understand this? Or are you incapable? I took you for a smarter man, so i assume you must, and at which point you know your arguments are just a bs lie in terms of numbers and support. You would then know that what you are saying is incredibly deceitful, ignorant, or stupid. I am guessing its more based on deceit, the past tends to repeat itself, and something tells me you guys want us divided. You know we are a smaller nation, and thats why you stick around down here because you can keep it secured, otherwise you would have secured your safe space around your capital first before starting your global conquest. Our allies are not as powerful as you think, and combined we arent as strong as you and denmark combined. And that is based off of port battles won, Texas has a great chart going on, if youd like to refer to your own nations facts and stop disrespecting their hard work, and also based off of numbers in port battles. You only want facts and not speculation, then lets go off of the numbers eh? How many were at our PBs on both sides down south? How many at these British ones? Yea. The numbers speak a huge deal different than what you are saying. a great deal different. And lets say you have other reason to believe that this isnt the case with port battle numbers, then you are saying correlation and causation are different, which is true, so perhaps i am wrong, but that would be admitting your whole speculation could also be wrong. See where i am going with this, you dont know our numbers or facts, because you arent over here, you have your alts of course, but you arent in on the conversations that really matter, you really think we dont know who is talking to who? lmao 

Look at how riled up I alone got you Koltes, its all a mind game, you gave up a lot of good info, and showed a lot about yourself, watch yourself out there, I know others have fallen for my traps, o7 (nothing personal, I just enjoy my little games, much respect to you, and your comrades, you have earned it in battle and I am nothing short of amazed at your combat capabilities. In fact i am learning a lot watching your tactics, bullet logs to learn pen values and damage so i know the shot you are using and when, etc. Id say you guys are easily made to be angry, which id advise to get control of, several pirates have fallen prey to that and died, so i hope you learn this from me, as i learn more from you. o7, and i mean this with sincere honesty) 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, chailang said:

58b63d4f7f030_5U2MJ(U9NC@UXPZJ7@JQF5.jpg.8631edfb012c1f8cb9a97da359afa0b3.jpgNo one came to Denmark  sad 

Well I did make a Baby Dane to play over there. Figure if we didn't get our numbers up it would be fun to have a national to play on the side without having to go to PvP1.  By picking Dane it means I'm not picking a conflicting nation with the fights with Pirates.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

@OneEyedSnake sorry dude, but you are still a hypocrite who lives in his own imaginary world.

I think enough been said from both side for other people who reading this thread to make up their mind and opinion.

Someone has to stop.  It will be me, because I have nothing to add on top of what I already said. If you want more answers to your latest post just re-read my previos posts. I dont want to repeat myself over and over.

• Like 1

OneEyedSnake, you really need to grow up. You don't put any effort into your arguments and are representing the Dutch very poorly. I actually feel very sorry that they are led by someone who can't do much more than complain on forums all the time.

And if you are going to try to make a more lengthy post, try not to make it look like an obvious rant. Seriously, that paragraph takes up most of my screen. It's actually hard to read because you forgot how to use proper grammar.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Latron said:

OneEyedSnake, you really need to grow up. You don't put any effort into your arguments and are representing the Dutch very poorly. I actually feel very sorry that they are led by someone who can't do much more than complain on forums all the time.

And if you are going to try to make a more lengthy post, try not to make it look like an obvious rant. Seriously, that paragraph takes up most of my screen. It's actually hard to read because you forgot how to use proper grammar.

The thing is him and Decken don't lead any one.  I'm pretty sure they are the only ones in the clans they are in....

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Latron said:

Its why another Dutch joined us today :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

My friend, you must be a lawyer or a preacher...

See, that's just the sort of trash talking, below-the-belt insult that is destroying this game! :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Someone needs to just close this thread. It was troll bait from the start. Then turned into adults bullying and bickering like a bunch of preteens. At least Cordova keeps his mouth shut which is more than what I can say for the people that state they are better than him. 

Expressing point of view and supporting it with facts and proofs is not trolling.
Bringing Cordova to discussion is trolling :D 

• Like 1