Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 Clash/Bicker Forum

OneEyedSnake

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

You are right.  ;)  I will be the first to admit, being one of the few remaining PVP2 French from last summer and before, and having lived through the unapologetic Dane zerg, that I have held a grudge.  That killed the French nation for a loooong time, and it has never been the same since then.  There was no interest in server health then, and that whole era put a bad taste in my mouth for this game.  That discouraged me playing this game, but I continued, resorting to just being a trader here, since I don't want to change nations.  :mellow:  However, after the allied help at Bridgetown this week, I have personally chosen to move on.  Kudos to you guys for making the leap.

Man sorry to hear that, I don't know why they keep picking on France when it's swedes that keep attacking the.   I guess easy target.  That alliance can field two full port battles and a screening fleet almost the same side when the other alliance can only field barely a full team in one time zone and maybe half one in the other.   While pirates are getting to be able to field a full team.  So that is pretty imbalanced at the moment.

25 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Man sorry to hear that, I don't know why they keep picking on France when it's swedes that keep attacking the.   I guess easy target.  That alliance can field two full port battles and a screening fleet almost the same side when the other alliance can only field barely a full team in one time zone and maybe half one in the other.   While pirates are getting to be able to field a full team.  So that is pretty imbalanced at the moment.

:lol:  When I say "move on", I do not mean quit the game.  Kind of ambiguous I guess the way I wrote that.  What I meant by move on was to continue playing NA and forget about the ole' nation trashing and assume a new posture moving forward.  I love NA and hope that it thrives.  ;)

Something got lost in the translation.  Maybe I should be a Russian developer.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

True Colors?  What the hell are you talking about Brits been attacking Danish for the last few weeks.  You want them to just sit still and do nothing?  Well prob do so ya'll can have your little care bear PvE2 server.

was in reply to you lying about the danes one porting us when you guys were the ones that did it. 

16 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

was in reply to you lying about the danes one porting us when you guys were the ones that did it. 

Dude let it go, maybe I got my info wrong about who one ported you, but the fact we took brit ports and than gave them back to you.  Not to mention all this was over 6 months ago.  Who cares about 6+ months ago.  We are in the now and you guys are so far stuck in things in the past and can't move on.   A lot of folks where one ported back than.  I think US is the only one that hasn't been.  As Jean brought up, "MOVE ON."  Those that dwell in the past never see the future.   

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Dude let it go, maybe I got my info wrong about who one ported you, but the fact we took brit ports and than gave them back to you.  Not to mention all this was over 6 months ago.  Who cares about 6+ months ago.  We are in the now and you guys are so far stuck in things in the past and can't move on.   A lot of folks where one ported back than.  I think US is the only one that hasn't been.  As Jean brought up, "MOVE ON."  Those that dwell in the past never see the future.   

Oh, so when you bring up the past its fine, but the moment it goes against what you say its all "let it go?" okay. 

But on another note, its funny to see a lot of previous pirate supporters coming around and realizing that you guys were lying this whole time about who was hurting pvp. As is quite evident with how the pirates all of a sudden seemingly out of nowhere went from "we cant muster forces" to "sweeping the regions."  Please tell us all more how you just all of a sudden were able to get all these old players back when it was so difficult before? I also wonder what people that switched to pirates will be thinking once the pirates are the only ones left lmao. See, the past, while we all wish we could move on, is just repeating itself. 

• Like 1

You know what really kills population? Port battles in a NORTH AMERICAN server that are 3am or are at the beginning of our work day every day. What the pirates dont tell everyone about the US/GB/VN alliance is this: most people in those nations are North American, and despite what they say about, oh, recruit more Aussies, it isnt that simple, and anyone with half a brain cell knows that. And when they say just go trigger PBs, we dont have the player population Denmark and the Pirates have, so we are constantly lowering hostility so we dont lose 2+ports every day. And due to bad players we find ourselves fighting more of our own players in a battle rather than the actual enemy. So no our alliance isnt bad for the server, its the only thing holding up the population in these nations. Without it, like it happened before, and even with it as is happening now the Danes and Pirates will sweep the map and cause our population to go from 100-200 to 50-60. Much like what the pirates and danes did to the server population when it was 1k+ and went down to a couple hundred. The only ones killing the server population are the morons in our port battles that we think are probably pirate supporters, and the idiotic game mechanics for port timers that enable the Danes to ruin it for everyone. Out of 8 port battles in the next 2 days, 2 of them, and i will dare say 3, because thank god some people somehow had monday off, are even close to being remotely a good time for our alliance. I am predicting we will win 1 or 2 at the most. @Ink @admin you guys better merge these servers fast because you are about to see a massive uprising in bad reviews and people quitting the game until this is fixed. Talking to our fellow alliance members, they all feel the same way, the devs have left a very bad mechanic open for to long to be coincidence. Not only can we not make these port battles. WE CAN NOT SCHEDULE THEM DURING OUR PRIME TIME. What the hello kitty. The reason the pirates are doing so well is because they dont have a bunch of carebears that literally get half our team killed in port battles. If you devs ever do fix the port battle timers you also should figure out a way to reduce/ better monitor complete morons that demast 5 ally people and get 3 friendlies fireshipped in one game. There is literally nothing we can do to fight during our main time due to mechanics. Instead its the exact opposite. News flash devs, real life comes first and people are tired of your shotty at best, and theorized at worst, blatant bias towards time zones. PVP2 is titled North American. either 1)rename it to Asia/Oceanic or 2) make it to where we can actually fight in north american times and not in Asian/Oceanic times. Label it as it truly is and stop lying to everyone, or fix it. 

So your complaining about Port battles when the numbers of players have been all time high.  You know folks take a break from the game and than come back.  Maybe if your little rage attitude there in the above post about your own players was different you have more players wanting to fight. It's funny I talk to a lot of those little guys you are insulting and they have some very choice words about ya'll old timers not wanting to do anything and only coming out for port battles and not helping any of them.  Lets take a look at the port timers for the battles as of right now.

Ciudad de Cuba: 7:28am CST  Dans attack.  If the Brits will stop attacking the danes two main econ ports they won't get attacked.  They brought this upon there selves with there actions.

Cartagena :         9:58am CST  Swede Attack.  This one just the annoying Swedes.  If they flip it, just flip it back in your prime time as it's only going to be what like 2 guys show up?

Isla de Pinos:   5:30pm CST  Pirate attack.  This port was not flipped by Pirates or well any of the known one.  No one claimed this so we think it's some one using the exploit on the Brits side. To lock us out of a port battle.   So who is the shady ones now?

Georgia:           6:23pm CST  US flipped this one so they are setting the time.  We where going to flip the next one at this time so we stopped so there wouldn't be two port battles at the same time.  What is wrong with this time?  Seems it's very much US prime time if your EST.  We are limited on our times cause as we all agree the limit cut off for port battles suck. and remember US set the timer not Pirates.

La Vega:     7:55pm CST  Brits attacking Danes.  Well like I said if you loose something that you can't get the numbers just flip back and fight them on your time zone.

Timucua:   3:00am CST  Pirate attacking US.   We where going to put this around the time that Georgia was put, but didn't think it would be fair to have two port battles since we can't field two teams and US/Brit/Dutch can.  So we figure let the SEA players have a port battle.  Again if we take it we take it, if we don't we don't.  Than US can just take it back in there prime time if that is what they want if we take it.  When have we yet won a SEA time battle yet?  Why would we waist all our agro to be grounded down the next day and well many of the SEA pirates been left out of the RvR  and we wanted to do a fight for them. 

Cap-Francais:  5:36am CST Danes attacking Brits.  Again if they didn't keep attacking the two regions the Danes where happy with they wouldn't be in this mess.   Though I would prefer the Brits speak about there own battles than you or any US players, you know since your DUTCH.

Filpina;   9:24am CST Swedes again it only takes a few guys to show up , your telling me known of the US/Brit/DUTCH have SEA players that can show up to stop this one and the other?   Brits been showing up with a good 10-15 and fighting the Danes in the morning and not bitching.  

As for our numbers.  You haven't had any return players?  You didn't keep in contact through steam, fb or any other things with your old clan mates and players that aren't active right now?  Well we did and they took time off and some of them are coming back, some aren't ever.   Have you noticed a big streaming going on with twitch and one of our players.  We been sparking more PvP than your carebear alliances has done in ages.   I don't see any one but you and the old timers complaining.  Maybe it's time ya'll just leave the game or go over to PvE.  Many of those guys your saying are in pirate supporters aren't. They hate us  but they are bored to death with not being able to fight guys of equal level and there Admirals and experience players aren't coming out and helping them.  They get left out to do nothing but screen the port battles and than they get crapped on in nation chat for your own mistakes not theirs.   

It's 5:30 pm and the server pop  is 132. I bet it will be close to 200 in a bit when more get on.  Though it's kinda slow on Sundays.  A month ago we could hardly have 80-90 on prime time.  So apparently we are doing something right since the pop has gone up.  and staying pretty steady.  Pirates have taken two regoins in what 3 months and you guys act like we are zerging the server.  US has 20 regions, Brits 23, Dutch 15, that is over twice what the Dutch, French, Swede, Spain, Pirates have combined (since you want to add all us as one).   Your going to loose a region once in a while.  That is what the game is about.  NAVAL ACTION.  If no one fights than there is no action.  That makes a very boring game.  Which is why you are loosing players.  Both new guys and older guys.    

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Please tell us all more how you just all of a sudden were able to get all these old players back when it was so difficult before? I also wonder what people that switched to pirates will be thinking once the pirates are the only ones left lmao. See, the past, while we all wish we could move on, is just repeating itself. 

Point one is easy to answer:

BLACK has a long standing (and now no longer secret) tradition of bribing players with real life incentives. Things such as rare Beanie Baby collections, Teletubbie action figures, and most importantly, signed 12x9 glossy head shots of Sir Texas Sir. 

Point two is also fairly easy: The only reason 'Rats have  been able to roll the map is because there's too many carebears on PvP2. 

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

So your complaining about Port battles when the numbers of players have been all time high.  You know folks take a break from the game and than come back.  Maybe if your little rage attitude there in the above post about your own players was different you have more players wanting to fight. It's funny I talk to a lot of those little guys you are insulting and they have some very choice words about ya'll old timers not wanting to do anything and only coming out for port battles and not helping any of them.  Lets take a look at the port timers for the battles as of right now.

Ciudad de Cuba: 7:28am CST  Dans attack.  If the Brits will stop attacking the danes two main econ ports they won't get attacked.  They brought this upon there selves with there actions.

Cartagena :         9:58am CST  Swede Attack.  This one just the annoying Swedes.  If they flip it, just flip it back in your prime time as it's only going to be what like 2 guys show up?

Isla de Pinos:   5:30pm CST  Pirate attack.  This port was not flipped by Pirates or well any of the known one.  No one claimed this so we think it's some one using the exploit on the Brits side. To lock us out of a port battle.   So who is the shady ones now?

Georgia:           6:23pm CST  US flipped this one so they are setting the time.  We where going to flip the next one at this time so we stopped so there wouldn't be two port battles at the same time.  What is wrong with this time?  Seems it's very much US prime time if your EST.  We are limited on our times cause as we all agree the limit cut off for port battles suck. and remember US set the timer not Pirates.

La Vega:     7:55pm CST  Brits attacking Danes.  Well like I said if you loose something that you can't get the numbers just flip back and fight them on your time zone.

Timucua:   3:00am CST  Pirate attacking US.   We where going to put this around the time that Georgia was put, but didn't think it would be fair to have two port battles since we can't field two teams and US/Brit/Dutch can.  So we figure let the SEA players have a port battle.  Again if we take it we take it, if we don't we don't.  Than US can just take it back in there prime time if that is what they want if we take it.  When have we yet won a SEA time battle yet?  Why would we waist all our agro to be grounded down the next day and well many of the SEA pirates been left out of the RvR  and we wanted to do a fight for them. 

Cap-Francais:  5:36am CST Danes attacking Brits.  Again if they didn't keep attacking the two regions the Danes where happy with they wouldn't be in this mess.   Though I would prefer the Brits speak about there own battles than you or any US players, you know since your DUTCH.

Filpina;   9:24am CST Swedes again it only takes a few guys to show up , your telling me known of the US/Brit/DUTCH have SEA players that can show up to stop this one and the other?   Brits been showing up with a good 10-15 and fighting the Danes in the morning and not bitching.  

As for our numbers.  You haven't had any return players?  You didn't keep in contact through steam, fb or any other things with your old clan mates and players that aren't active right now?  Well we did and they took time off and some of them are coming back, some aren't ever.   Have you noticed a big streaming going on with twitch and one of our players.  We been sparking more PvP than your carebear alliances has done in ages.   I don't see any one but you and the old timers complaining.  Maybe it's time ya'll just leave the game or go over to PvE.  Many of those guys your saying are in pirate supporters aren't. They hate us  but they are bored to death with not being able to fight guys of equal level and there Admirals and experience players aren't coming out and helping them.  They get left out to do nothing but screen the port battles and than they get crapped on in nation chat for your own mistakes not theirs.   

It's 5:30 pm and the server pop  is 132. I bet it will be close to 200 in a bit when more get on.  Though it's kinda slow on Sundays.  A month ago we could hardly have 80-90 on prime time.  So apparently we are doing something right since the pop has gone up.  and staying pretty steady.  Pirates have taken two regoins in what 3 months and you guys act like we are zerging the server.  US has 20 regions, Brits 23, Dutch 15, that is over twice what the Dutch, French, Swede, Spain, Pirates have combined (since you want to add all us as one).   Your going to loose a region once in a while.  That is what the game is about.  NAVAL ACTION.  If no one fights than there is no action.  That makes a very boring game.  Which is why you are loosing players.  Both new guys and older guys.    

Oh yes, the server pop is up. but it wont be for long. Willis and JD go pirates? well now what do you think is happening in the US? A lot dont want to go pirates and perpetuate the problem further, instead they are just thinking about quitting. And i think i can talk about our alliance's port battles when I know exactly what is going on. You and the Danes are going to be the new killers of the server. AGAIN.  And you guys are zerging. You set a port battle every day to two. Not only that but you are allied with the Danes who have swarmed the Brits. And of course they do it when its convenient for them, who doesnt? What is bull is how the devs allow the NA server to be controlled more by Asians than by North American players. 

Just now, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

Point one is easy to answer:

BLACK has a long standing (and now no longer secret) tradition of bribing players with real life incentives. Things such as rare Beanie Baby collections, Teletubbie action figures, and most importantly, signed 12x9 glossy head shots of Sir Texas Sir. 

Point two is also fairly easy: The only reason 'Rats have  been able to roll the map is because there's too many carebears on PvP2. 

To your point two. THANK YOU. Thats exactly what i have been saying. We arent combat capable like the pirates, so no it isnt our fault the server took a fall, rather the pirates who just went all crybaby  when we won like 2 battles and went to pvp1. 

I need to clarify point two.. I don't want to even come close to insinuating that there aren't some really solid PvPers in the 'Rats, BLACK in particular. My PvP game got  upped quite a bit as a result of both fighting against them, and being a member of their ranks. 

The carebears was to insinuate that if people on PvP2 actually turned their "GIT GUD" up and stopped being a bunch of cowards the following things could happen:

1) Good fights could be had more frequently for everybody. 

2) It would be really hard to "run the map" because there would actually be opposition for good groups like BLACK. 

3) A reduction of vilification of clans like BLACK as "seal clubbing server ruiners" as a result of the above. 

4) Funk Soul Brother. Why? I don't know. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

To your point two. THANK YOU. Thats exactly what i have been saying. We arent combat capable like the pirates, so no it isnt our fault the server took a fall, rather the pirates who just went all crybaby  when we won like 2 battles and went to pvp1. 

Only one clan went PvP1 and that is ZILCH.  Not sure what the hell your talking about.  Even though I started on PvP1 and still have a char over there and do go when it's slow to play on that server my main play is one PvP2.

6 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Oh yes, the server pop is up. but it wont be for long. Willis and JD go pirates? well now what do you think is happening in the US? A lot dont want to go pirates and perpetuate the problem further, instead they are just thinking about quitting. And i think i can talk about our alliance's port battles when I know exactly what is going on. You and the Danes are going to be the new killers of the server. AGAIN.  And you guys are zerging. You set a port battle every day to two. Not only that but you are allied with the Danes who have swarmed the Brits. And of course they do it when its convenient for them, who doesnt? What is bull is how the devs allow the NA server to be controlled more by Asians than by North American players. 

You still have more players than us over all. Instead of bitching and calling them Pirates spies you could take those lower level players under your wings and teach them.  ZERGING?  LOL we took two US regions.  They have 20 more.   That is not Zerging.  Brits/Danes having there own thing and it hasn't left Haitian and prob won't.  The Brits should of left Danes ports alone.Danes are going to set the times for when they can field the most, just like Brits set the time when they can.   I don't see any Brits over here bitching, hell they still have 23 regions. The only person I see is you.  Maybe cause sooner or later we are going to get sick of your crap and come show you what a ZERG TRULLY IS.    Keep poking and talking so much crap and we might just do so.  Though at this time it's not in our plans.   Taking a port here and there is not a freaking ZERG when that nation owns 20+ regions and we only own 3.   We currently hold 5 that is still a very small portion, hell Dutch has three times more than that and other than a few rogue swedes no one is bugging you guys.  Why don't you let go of US pockets and go do your own thing.   

Wow your about as bad as the EU players that hate Americans over there.  The server location is only that a location that you can pick for the better ping of the servers.  They are world wide servers for players that live any where and during any times of play.   So where do you want the SEA players to go?   They are between both our prime times and the EU players and they don't have there own server.  If you notice the DEVS have set 3 and than 4 PvP even times for players prime times all over the world.  Which means it's a world wide server.  Just cause it's not a good time for you, doesn't mean it's not a good time for others.  I worked night shift for years and would pick EU/SEA servers over US ones to play cause by time I got home that was the best pop for a server for me to play on.  I live in the US so your saying I shouldn't play what time I want cause of my location?

Guys, this is great stuff!  I am truly entertained.  Please more, I am out on the deck smoking a cigar reading this, and it is so much fun!  :D

Someone did say something above that does make sense though...the fact that there are like a gazillion posts and suggestions about the port timers, and the dev team hasn't seen to resolve it yet or make it better in any way for pvp2, that is a real shame.  Doesn't make me very happy either.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Only one clan went PvP1 and that is ZILCH.  Not sure what the hell your talking about.  Even though I started on PvP1 and still have a char over there and do go when it's slow to play on that server my main play is one PvP2.

You still have more players than us over all. Instead of bitching and calling them Pirates spies you could take those lower level players under your wings and teach them.  ZERGING?  LOL we took two US regions.  They have 20 more.   That is not Zerging.  Brits/Danes having there own thing and it hasn't left Haitian and prob won't.  The Brits should of left Danes ports alone.Danes are going to set the times for when they can field the most, just like Brits set the time when they can.   I don't see any Brits over here bitching, hell they still have 23 regions. The only person I see is you.  Maybe cause sooner or later we are going to get sick of your crap and come show you what a ZERG TRULLY IS.    Keep poking and talking so much crap and we might just do so.  Though at this time it's not in our plans.   Taking a port here and there is not a freaking ZERG when that nation owns 20+ regions and we only own 3.   We currently hold 5 that is still a very small portion, hell Dutch has three times more than that and other than a few rogue swedes no one is bugging you guys.  Why don't you let go of US pockets and go do your own thing.   

Wow your about as bad as the EU players that hate Americans over there.  The server location is only that a location that you can pick for the better ping of the servers.  They are world wide servers for players that live any where and during any times of play.   So where do you want the SEA players to go?   They are between both our prime times and the EU players and they don't have there own server.  If you notice the DEVS have set 3 and than 4 PvP even times for players prime times all over the world.  Which means it's a world wide server.  Just cause it's not a good time for you, doesn't mean it's not a good time for others.  I worked night shift for years and would pick EU/SEA servers over US ones to play cause by time I got home that was the best pop for a server for me to play on.  I live in the US so your saying I shouldn't play what time I want cause of my location?

we have more players than you? that is the biggest bs lie farce i have ever heard. You are just a blatant liar i swear to God. You think we havent tried to get in contact with these morons throwing our battles? Like i have said, and like everyone else other than you seems to understand, what matters are players that actually fight, that grind and that actually can sail in a fleet,  and you guys have easily equal numbers in that regard. In terms of the carebears you think that we could "train" they refuse to respond and constantly disobey orders on purpose. Just like Willis said to Jean Paul Vilvenue, who agreed. On another super salty note, you know what is awful about you Texas? You know this crap and you know the situation, and you constantly throw fingers and make "suggestions" you know arent possible just to deceive. Or you are just that ignorant, which maybe is too optimistic for me to assume that you arent just ignorant of what is really happening.

Like for instance, you say you havent gone pvp1 while in the same breathe you say that you do go play over there, which is exactly what i am saying. You know what i am saying is true, you just lie to make chaos. I also have been told by several BLACK that you guys do go over there quite often and that is where you guys were for a while.

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Guys, this is great stuff!  I am truly entertained.  Please more, I am out on the deck smoking a cigar reading this, and it is so much fun!  :D

Someone did say something above that does make sense though...the fact that there are like a gazillion posts and suggestions about the port timers, and the dev team hasn't seen to resolve it yet or make it better in any way for pvp2, that is a real shame.  Doesn't make me very happy either.

I been told they know of the problem and trying to address it straight from Devs.  I'm going to bet it might get fixed next patch when ever that might be.

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I been told they know of the problem and trying to address it straight from Devs.  I'm going to bet it might get fixed next patch when ever that might be.

The Devs have known for Months. And technically since February with NA not being able to set port battles timer during our prime time. They will reintroduce the system they talked about, that combined system. But as far as fixing the actual timers, it wont happen. These devs dont care

19 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

we have more players than you? that is the biggest bs lie farce i have ever heard. You are just a blatant liar i swear to God. You think we havent tried to get in contact with these morons throwing our battles? Like i have said, and like everyone else other than you seems to understand, what matters are players that actually fight, that grind and that actually can sail in a fleet,  and you guys have easily equal numbers in that regard. In terms of the carebears you think that we could "train" they refuse to respond and constantly disobey orders on purpose. Just like Willis said to Jean Paul Vilvenue, who agreed. On another super salty note, you know what is awful about you Texas? You know this crap and you know the situation, and you constantly throw fingers and make "suggestions" you know arent possible just to deceive. Or you are just that ignorant, which maybe is too optimistic for me to assume that you arent just ignorant of what is really happening.

Like for instance, you say you havent gone pvp1 while in the same breathe you say that you do go play over there, which is exactly what i am saying. You know what i am saying is true, you just lie to make chaos. I also have been told by several BLACK that you guys do go over there quite often and that is where you guys were for a while.

US BRITS AND DUTCH HAS MORE PLAYERS THAN MAJORITY OF THE SERVER PUT TOGETHER.   You really only read what you want....I said between you all which means your alliance.  The world doesn't revolve around just you man.  You know if you try different things instead of doing the same thing over and over, you might find out they work.   Seems like your the only one that doesn't want to make changes.   Look how you even talk about your own guys, no wonder why they don't want to listen.  Funny how there story is something totally different than what your story is.  

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH that is all I hear from you any more.  Man your nothing but a joke, go take you meds or what ever you are suppose to be taking.