Game-Labs Forum

Dear Denmark

Lord Vicious

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

your diplo agreed :) if the day after you changed idea you didnt inform us :)

Lets say your imaginative story is true, one diplo does not have authority to give away a port. You took it in the night, we were asleep. Many of us had an outpost in that very port, next to our capital. So, no what you say is pure spin and lies.

A war between DK and Sweden followed, where dutch also joined the british, devious devils. :D We were allied with france at that time. France fought VP and we fought the swedes and british on 2 sides, with about the same amount of players as Sweden. We made it, forced sweden in a peace and gave them a few ports back, including baai and phillipsburg which was ours to begin with, to make the peace last. Then we went full force against British. The goal was to break DK-NO's supremacy but they didnt succeed. Now the EU+US alliance beat the EU alliance due to night attacks, just as the one you performed when you took our port in the middle of the night. Saying we let you haha :) We would never let your SORRY ass take one of our ports, but we sleep at night so you did anyways. (we forgot to set timer in it to begin with, a mistake) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

Lets say your imaginative story is true, one diplo does not have authority to give away a port. You took it in the night, we were asleep. Many of us had an outpost in that very port, next to our capital. So, no what you say is pure spin and lies.

A war between DK and Sweden followed, where dutch also joined the british, devious devils. :D We were allied with france at that time. France fought VP and we fought the swedes and british on 2 sides, with about the same amount of players as Sweden. We made it, forced sweden in a peace and gave them a few ports back, including baai and phillipsburg which was ours to begin with, to make the peace last. Then we went full force against British. The goal was to break DK-NO's supremacy but they didnt succeed. Now the EU+US alliance beat the EU alliance due to night attacks, just as the one you performed when you took our port in the middle of the night. Saying we let you haha :) We would never let your SORRY ass take one of our ports, but we sleep at night so you did anyways. (we forgot to set timer in it to begin with, a mistake) 

I took the port at 21  server time (guess you didnt notice SORRY is not a usa prime time clan since may of 2016.. again if you wanna lie inform yourself first).......... and the diplo where 2... in ts3 , and you not only betrayed the pirates you even got the face to ally yourself with 5 nations just for face a Clan :P and you still manage to lose an entire fleet  of sweden/denmark the day after LOL     2nd day there was 100+ ppl so...

and again another bite the dust........... 

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

We've won 2 4th rate attack on Islamorada, including the very first win on attack in the new system vs a defended port.  Both were very good full contested fights vs our Spain/Swede/Fr counterparts.  Savannah was our first 1st rate win, though not fully defended.  Santa Domingo would be #2 if you count that, I don't.  

I was talking about 25 vs 25.

So my bad you won 2 port in a year (if islamorada was fully 25 vs 25) still 0 in the firstrate department 

8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

I took the port at 21  server time (guess you didnt notice SORRY is not a usa prime time clan since may of 2016.. again if you wanna lie inform yourself first).......... and the diplo where 2... in ts3 , and you not only betrayed the pirates you even got the face to ally yourself with 5 nations just for face a Clan :P and you still manage to lose an entire fleet  of sweden/denmark the day after LOL     2nd day there was 100+ ppl so...

and again another bite the dust........... 

2 diplos, people, clanleaders whatever cant allow for a whole nation that you can do that, ain't that obvious? The port was taken in the night EU time, dont matter if you are EU or not. I never said you were US timed clan. No one is except the US. We cannot betray sorry when we have no agreement with sorry.

We never allied 5 nations to meet one clan, your imaginations is at play again I think. :) and no, because you make no damn sense. 

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

2 diplos, people, clanleaders whatever cant allow for a whole nation that you can do that, ain't that obvious? The port was taken in the night EU time, dont matter if you are EU or not. I never said you were US timed clan. No one is except the US. We cannot betray sorry when we have no agreement with sorry.

We never allied 5 nations, your imaginations is at play again I think. :) and no, because you make no damn sense. 

I now mistake was mine, to think that the words of a denmark rappresentant where worth something.  Again my bad. i think we all learned this........ now you gonna pay the price so you should not be that proud about the fact that  denmark credibility is 0 for 4/6 of the nations in game .

Afterall if i am a lier, how is that nobody wanna make agreements with you?  (for not talk about for what reason i should made war with denmark when pirates where already surrounded by dutch usa brit sweden france?   having denmark permission for have 2 ports for attack sweden  where a pre-requisite for a move like that lol, again if you wanna LIE you should find a logic excuse,   why i should have drop out the only allies together with spain that we got? since there was no tension at all between denmark and pirates? what i would have gained to add+1 nation against us? AGAIN LEARN TO LIE WITH LOGIC  )

not the usa

not the brits

not the dutch

not the pirates

maybe becouse you broke any agreement? sorry but your "precedent" history of betrayng agreements make my words much more valuable then yours.

And yes you joined usa brit sweden france dutch vs pirates i think someone still have the screen of over 100 + ppl camping for you the port we have taken :)   How you can lie about that? i mean half server was there and remember it

again lie better..    you may can pretend to have forgot,  but i never do :)

20160810160306_1.jpg

THIS IS THE DANE FLEETS RIGHT? NOT 100+ PPL FROM  THE RAINBOW CAREBEAR COALITION RIGHT? AGAIN LIE BETTER UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I KEEP AND SCREEN EVERYTHING :)

LETS REMEMBER THIS AS THE DAY DANES BEG THE ENTIRE SERVER TO SAVE THEM FROM 1 CLAN

aacc3ca1d1.jpg6g7hr1x.jpg1470864690-2.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

19 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

And yes you joined usa brit sweden france dutch vs pirates i think someone still have the screen of over 100 + ppl camping for you the port we have taken :)   How you can lie about that? i mean half server was there and remember it

Maybe you felt it that way, but we are all at war with the pirates. You know the swedes took the port, against our will right? The dutch and brits was there to screen us so we could not make it with our own flag. You thought it was all about you?! Surprise my friend. 

I have the feeling you are a very sensitive guy, the way you are reacting. Relax, we didn't do this personally to you, you dont speak for the pirate nation, neither do one single person or two for DK-NO. You might have this dictator in you, but in our nation we debate decisions. If so, someone gave you green light, they made a mistake. 95% of our nation was against this.

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

Maybe you felt it that way, but we are all at war with the pirates. You know the swedes took the port, against our will right? The dutch and brits was there to screen us so we could not make it with our own flag. 

I have the feeling you are a very sensitive guy, the way you are reacting. Relax, we didn't do this personally to you, you dont speak for the pirate nation, neither do one single person or two speak for DK-NO. You might have this dictator in you, but in our nation we debate decisions. If so, someone gave you green light, they made a mistake. The whole nation was against this. 

You understand that the fleets in the screen are brit/dutch on left and denmark-sweden on the right sitting in front of each other  yes? do you?    nobody was blocking you from anything

Yeah they made a mistake, a mistake you payng now since your credibility is 0

Tbh not was my duty know how your shitty nation work, in sorry if i was giving the word for sorry we honored it, as in britain now if one of our diplo say something to another nation  you can be guaranteed that he speak for the nation. afterall thats theyr role, speak for the nation since they have the trust of the nation

Only in denmark the diplo talk for give air to the mouth.

but keep  reply if you wanna keep humiliating yourself, in the last 4 page i debunked all the denmark  lies and reply and excuses with facts, (more you reply more you damage your credibility since every time you lie, bam i post a screen that proof otherwise ) I come from a game eve, where the intelligence make dossiers about enemy, so i am used to save video screen even pages of forum, in case little liers like you hope that at distance of 6-7 months ppl forgot.

Edited by Lord Vicious

Very nice screens. I'm talking about the incident at Road Town, before this. Apparently it happened TWO times that some unknown diplo gave pirates permission to take ports, really unlikely. I think you need to change your story, no one believes anything you say anymore.

Maybe this showdown at macao was a server saying to you we dont want your BS and lies anymore. 

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Maybe look at yourself too? Right now its US + EU vs EU. That means one side has no players at your timezone. You are the only nation who can change that imbalance, but you refuse.

So what options are left for us except praying for PB timers or seperating the timezones so that the nightflips stop. You have another solution? Or you just call us arrogant and keep that inbalance?

I don't evaluate my decisions based off of what will make you happy. I make decisions for whats best for me and the nation I fight for. I am only asked to change the imbalance when their alliance is loosing. No one gave a damn about us prior to that and when they did give a damn they gave it with threats so please tell me why I should be interested in balancing the game for them. Why should I ally with a group that has no respect for me and thinks I should leave the server? Thats a non-starter for me. The arrogance is that you think the only solution is for us to give up on our game play so that you can feel good again. Your arrogance is in the thinking that you own this server. The arrogance is in the belief that you should be able to tell other players that have been around longer than you to go play somewhere else.

The options are simple and have been advocated by me from day one. Bring back the PB timers, but make them a larger block of time. Its just a simple solution that we all could get behind but noooo... what I have to hear, day in and day out, is that I somehow don't belong. Well, if you think real hard you should be able to understand my reaction and lack of sympathy for your poor entitled nations.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

Very nice screens. I'm talking about the incident at Road Town, before this. Apparently it happened TWO times that some unknown diplo gave pirates permission to take ports, really unlikely. I think you need to change your story, no one believes anything you say anymore.

Road town?  i never buyd a flag for such city also becouse if you remember the ownership of the ports back then nobody in pirates could buy a flag for roadown  simply too faar.

Another made up story?     You understand we took macao becouse was the further city we could go ? yes?  you seams to lack the basic knowledge  of the game mechanics and history even for make belivable lies.

And again another lie debunked as you can see by letter to the king 21 there is NO WAY  pirates buy a flag for road town since the nearest port we owned was MORTIMER lol  and macao was already the maximum reachable point.   SORRY try again with another lie (I am pretty sure you keep losing points of credibility at every reply i debunk so plz continue)

there is an old thread about denmark vs sorry 17 pages i think, there is not a single mention of road town :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

I understand you confused about what a good ally is

I made 1 deal in NA with spain and honored it all time, can you remind me plz how many alliance/coalitions your nation changed?

True. SORRY always honored our deal.

Edited by Jorge

23 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Road town?  i never buyd a flag for such city also becouse if you remember the ownership of the ports back then nobody in pirates could buy a flag for roadown  simply too faar.

Another made up story?     You understand we took macao becouse was the further city we could go ? yes?  you seams to lack the basic knowledge  of the game mechanics and history even for make belivable lies.

And again another lie debunked as you can see by letter to the king 21 there is NO WAY  pirates buy a flag for road town since the nearest port we owned was MORTIMER lol  and macao was already the maximum reachable point.   SORRY try again with another lie (I am pretty sure you keep losing points of credibility at every reply i debunk so plz continue

there is an old thread about denmark vs sorry 17 pages i think, there is not a single mention of road town :)

Maybe it was not you then, you are not the only pirate. Flag-swaps was used at that time - I remember something about a french player being accused, probably an alt.

Why would I lie? I have no reason nor a motive. I'm sure you don't conduct all acts on behalf of pirates, you don't know everything either - maybe you should return to reality soon?

20 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

Maybe it was not you then, you are not the only pirate. Flag-swaps was used at that time - I remember something about a french player being accused, probably an alt.

Why would I lie? I have no reason nor a motive. I'm sure you don't conduct all acts on behalf of pirates, you don't know everything either - maybe you should return to reality soon?

You understand that the france alt switching flags to pirates happened 2  month later do you yes? and that have nothing to do with macao yes?  and yes was planned, and yes it lead to remove sweden presence from pirate land in 2 days?  is called  back in black if i remember how Jeheil called that operation.

and the town was english harbour

congratz you did manage to LIE ON TOP OF THE PRECEDENT LIE .

click video and your mind will get  a refresh. Now ask yourself how bad i look?

Edited by Lord Vicious

14 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

You understand that the france alt switching flags to pirates happened a  month later do you yes? and that have nothing to do with macao yes?  and yes was planned, and yes it lead to remove sweden presence from pirate land in 2 days?  is called  back in black if i remember how Jeheil called that operation.

and the town was english harbour

So, we established this happened, also it happened before Macao. Your info is not correct, you were wrong! Calling me a liar and what not - almost made me laugh. Now you can shut it :)

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

So, we established this happened, also it happened before Macao. Your info is not correct, you are wrong! Calling me a liar and what not - almost made me laugh. Now you can shut it :)

AND TRIPLE LIEEEEEEE HURRAH

1) As the video state that was an agreement in fact both pirates and danes fight together the sweden, (the pirates where helping the danes LOL)

15 min 40 sec on the video  "THE DANES LET THE PIRATES GRAB THE PORT AND THE PIRATES WITH THE DANES LAUNCHED AN ATTACK ON THE SWEDEN"

2) If not was an agreement how danes remained allied with pirates for another 6 months?

3) it Was 6 months? before SORRY did Macao (how you find a link LOL)

4) Probably it was RUBLI with RUS

5) You linked that  to me, and claimed it was a period very near/precedent to Macao,

6) Even the video say it was an agreement, and in fact danes/pirates where covering each other 

7) DANES AND PIRATES WHERE ALLIED AND SWEDEN WAS YOUR ENEMY  (IN FACT DANES REDUCED SWEDEN TO  1 PORT IN THAT PERIOD)

8) I  didnt remember the town but i do remember that russian pirates went down to help danes under agreement.

How bad you are at lie?  You even post a video THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM wanna try 4th time?

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

AND TRIPLE LIEEEEEEE HURRAH

1) that clan was FTS a rogue clan you know and agreed was a rogue clan

2) it Was 6 months? before SORRY did Macao (how you find a link LOL)

3) The clan did not exist since 5 months before Macao (it went brit)

4) You linked that  to me, and to a period very near to Macao, or you really wanna link a rogue pirate clan attacking you 6 months before Macao ?

As I said, I was talking of Road Town(also said it happend earlier than macao), which you claimed NEVER happened and called me a liar. Proved you wrong! no matter the date. I've been here the whole time. Your the fool.

Yes, all nations have had their piece of you. Now restrain yourself man, I wont spend more time on you, byebye

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

As I said, I was talking of Road Town(also said it happend earlier than macao), which you claimed NEVER happened and called me a liar. Proved you wrong! no matter the date. I've been here the whole time. Your the fool.

Yes, all nations have had their piece of you. Now restrain yourself man, I wont spend more time on you, byebye

How an agreed operation where pirates HELP DANES on danes request for fight the sweden HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MACAO?  you called :  road town AN INCIDENT.  did you realize you manage to contraddict yourself 5-6 times in the matter of 4 reply?

even the video itself say it was an agreement LOL  at this point i think you nuts

So it happened but was an agreed op not an incident like you claimed, so you proofed nothing again.  But even if it was, wtf that have to do with macao 6 months later?

ac1e541bff.jpg

This is your current "allies" Sweden, not believing your false claim that denmark not allowed pirares to take roadtown  ( internally in pirates everybody know that was an agreement BETWEEN RUS AND RUBLI)

As a matter of fact: As we Swedes attacked Road-Town and intercepted the Flag-Carrier of the Danish, this flag-carrier joined just a day later the RUS-Clan who we see as responsible for the giving of the Port towards the Pirates. Of course, some explanation for this clan-change of that certain player were already given, but these statements are unbelievable when the Swedish screening-fleet reported to us that the Flag-Carrier could have easily deployed the flag on Road-Town before their arrival and even after he escaped the screening fleet once. That's why the story of "Road Town was not given to the pirates" is unbelievable and only two options actually remain: A) Road-Town was given to the Pirates, and you guys are simply lieing to defend your proxy war or B ) The strongest clan, who for most of the time controlled the Danish diplomacy, is suddenly a rogue clan with the other clans not being able to compete with them. This would mean nothing less than Denmark being a failed state that caused attacks on Swedish Homewaters and everything you guys are further telling here has no meaning as even if your words can be trusted you do not have the power to assure anything of what you say, which renders you words meaningless.

the story speak for itself,  danes remained allied with pirates for 6 months. so was an agreement :)  and pirates helped danes in the days after the taken of roadtown to siege the sweden.

So as you can see the  long  story  of the danes lie, and general untrustworthiness have a very radicated tradiction

Edited by Lord Vicious

Jehil does not have insight in every nation, he is interpreting movements of the map and telling what he knows or what he think happened in certain areas.(but I dont think you are clever enough to understand that, you make facts according to what you want to believe) I'm watching some of his videos now, really enjoy them.

What happened at Macao also happened at Road Town. Pirates took Macao, said they had got permission. Pirates took Road Town(middle of the night), said they got permission. Only fact I state is that 1 person cannot give permission on behalf of a nation, we discuss decisions between clans. Now the game is dead, but I remember the fun back then, dearly want it back. 

So, it was not an agreed operation, we had just made a peace treaty with Sweden we wanted to focus the British, this was all very convenient for the British. Sweden took the port for themselves and things melted completely in the eastern part of the map, great PvP back then. You do not know what happened there, because you played no part. Think what you want :) aaaaand finished

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

The entire playerbase of all servers would like to chip in for your popcorn ;)

Munch munch munch, get yer own.

5 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Just find yourself a friendly Daine, they are dripping with salt at the moment! 

Ah, some salt..

Thanks Monk, dripping salt, must be molten.

Buster